|| 087|| Zen's Tail 🐲 O/F

Start from the beginning

'Damn that cute lich' You shook your head as Zen joined you, resting her arm on your head as usual. You didn't fight it because Zentreya was much taller than you and she was also half dragon. Despite your grumblings you had to admit that Zen was rather warm and comfortable. Her snack of choice was a punnet of strawberries you'd hid in the back of the fridge, hoping you could hide them from Froot so you could make something out of them. While Froot didn't end up fighting them, the red berries had been scrounged up by Zentreya and there was nothing you could do about it.

So instead of focusing on the fact you'd need to buy more berries and find a better hiding place, you chose to foucs on Zen's tail as it swayed slowly back and forth. It was almost hypnotic in a way. Looking at it reminded you of the stream. You had no doubt that the dragon would taunt Froot with her tail, so the lich's giggles were probably because Zen was poking her head with her tail. It made you start thinking again.

Meanwhile, Zen noticed your face scrunch up ever so slightly. It was a habit she'd picked up with you and Froot, noticing every minor movement that you made that might indicate your mood. While it was much easier with Froot since she was much more expressive, it could be a little difficult when it came to you. But Zen saw the twitch in your forehead as you thought.

"What are you thinking about" You were jolted out of your thoughts as Zen's cool voice pierced the silence. You were confused and your face clearly showed it. Zen paused to eat another strawberry.

"You looked troubled. Mind telling me what's the matter" She tilted her head, a few stands of her hair falling in front of her face. You felt your face heat up slightly as you wondered on how to voice your thoughts.

"Uhm... well, I was just thinking about the stream.. and uh, well, I was thinking about when you gave Froot-" Zen seemed to already know where you were going as you saw her move her tail closer to your head.

At first it was kind of awkward considering the height difference between you and Froot, meaning Zen had to lift her tail up a little higher to reach your head. As soon as the awkwardness faded, you realised it felt kind of weird, but in a soothing way you guessed, maybe slightly ticklish even.

You laughed softly and shooed the tail away. Zen gave you another toothy smile, showing off her fangs slightly. She always found it amusing whenever she did the same to Froot, so Zentreya had been waiting for the chance to do the same to you.

"Hey, I found this new show I thought we could watch together. You wanna to chill until Froot gets back?" You simply nodded and followed Zen into the living room.

While the couch was big enough to fit a lot more than two people, there was no way in hell you were going to pass up the opportunity to cuddle with Zen. While Froot was incredibly warm, she was smaller than you and would always snuggle into you, which you loved, since it was how you and Froot snuggled. But with Zen? It felt like you had been wrapped in a blanket straight from the dryer. Plus, since Zen was rather... busty, she was quite soft and comfortable.

You were certain that neither of you were paying attention to the mundane show that was playing in the background. You were too focused on trying not to fall asleep with how drowsy you grew in Zentreya's embrace. Meanwhile, Zen looked like she was enjoying herself as she ran her wings over your head, much like a headpat.

It was soothing, and you partially blamed Zen for making you this sleepy.

"I know I didn't bring this up before, but Froot likes hugging my tail" Your vision was blurry, clouded with sleep as Zen spoke up. You felt something move close to your, and once again Zen's tail came into view.

"I warn you though, it might not be very comfortable" You hadn't realised, but Zen had pulled out her phone at some point. "Also, there's a bit of a line at the pizza place, so Froot is going to be held up for a little". You made a hazy noise somewhere between a 'meh' and a noise of unhappiness.

You reached out to grab Zen's tail, smiling when you felt it radiated the same warmth as the rest of her did. She was right. It wasn't as comfortable as either of your girlfriends, but with a little bit a shuffling and figuring out that the underside of her tail was softer than the scales.

You closed your eyes, content to just lay there with Zen for just five more minutes, please?

The last thing you remembered was the soothing feeling of Zen using her wings to give you more headpats.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Bonus *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Heey! Are you guys napping without me?" Zen opened her eyes ever so slightly to see a pouty lich with two pizza takeout boxes on the table.

Zen didn't say anything as she moved one of her wings, shuffling you carefully to make some room for Froot, who gave her a suspicious look before smiling and curling up carefully beside you. Zen chuckled silently as she felt you instantly latch on to Froot instead of her tail, seeing as Froot was much softer and only a smidge warmer.

The pizza could wait. Cuddling with your girlfriends was much more important. Especially since Zentreya had cocooned you and Froot in her wings, so it's not like you could get up anyway.