Chapter 17

"Aye Cabello, got a nice rack over there. Mind if I feel it?" An older, well built woman makes her way over to Camila while in the showers.

"I'm okay thanks." Camila replies shyly hoping that this woman would drop it and leave.

But of coarse that doesn't happen.

"You're so pretty." The woman says now closer feeling up Camila's beat up body.

"Please leave me alone." The fragile girl says and tries to back up but is pulled right back.

"Are you getting feisty with me Cabello?"

"C'mon let go." Camila says looking away while the woman gets close to her face.

'INMATE! GO TO YOUR CELL." The oficer says making her way over to both girls.

"Not done with you bitch."

Camila quickly grabs her towel and wraps it around her body while the other woman leave.

"It wont get easier and I wont be here to help you next time." The oficer says and walks away as well.

The young brunette makes her way to her cell once dressed and is relieved to see that her cell mate isn't there. She sits at the foot of her so called bed before being interrupted by another officer. "Cabello you have a visitor." Camila's eyes light up because she knows who it is. She rushes behind the man in uniform when they finally arrive at the visitation center.

On Saturdays they're able to actually sit down with their families on a table. Camila runs towards Lauren and the little girl in her arms.

"Mommie!" Emily exclaims and Camila embraces the little girl in her arms. She winces as the smaller body presses up against her bruised one. "I missed you baby girl." Camila speaks softly once having pulled back.

She looks up at a smiling Lauren and wraps her arms around her. She pecks her lips quickly before anyone could say anything. They sit down at the table once they've gretted eachother Emily on Camila's lap playing with her hair.

"One month." Lauren blurts out and camila chuckles.

"And many more to come." The youngest says looking down.

"Not exactly." lauren says and Camila looks up at her with a twinkle in her eyes.

"What?"

"You're lawyer and I are trying to collect clues and we've come up with a few things. The other day we visited the place where the gun was purchased and they described someone completely different from Luis meaning he was working with someone." Lauren says exitedly.

Are you serious." Camila says smiling wide.

"They said this guy had green eyes like mine, maybe a little more green. Does it ring a bell?" Lauren asks seriously.

"Not at the moment but i'm sure i'll find some time to think about it." Camila says with a laugh.

"Mommy when are you coming home?" Emily asks innocently.

"Soon honey." The youngest latina says.

"I miss how you sing to me before I go to sleep. It makes all the monsters go away." Emily says snuggling up to Camila's chest.

"Speaking about music. Your song was nominated for a grammy!" Lauren says.

"But.." camila says.

Lauren sighs deeply. "They're not going to mention you due to your current situation."

Camila bows her head. "But hey, the next step for you is becoming a singer. You have a beautiful voice-" lauren is rudely interrupted by yet another officer.

"Time is up ladies."

"Fuck." Both girl says at the same time and quickly regret it seeing as Emily is right there with them.

"Alrigh baby girl I have to go. Stop growing you hear me?" Camila says giving the little girl one last hug. She puts her down on the ground as Lauren embraces her in her arms and kisses her forehead.

"I promise i'm going to get you out of this hell hole." Lauren says and pecks Camila's lip.

The youngest brunette watches them leave hesitantly.

A/N sorry these are so short.