Chapter 21 - The Earth Bender

ASHLEY POV

Today is Sunday and I woke up around six in the morning with my stomach churning.

'Silver, are you feeling okay? We can skip today if you're not up for it' I felt her weakness too.

'We need to finish the training and be prepared for Danica and her father's plan against the pack.' She reminded me.

'I almost forgot that thanks for always keeping me tabs.' I head to the sink.

'I'm always here for you Ash.' Her low voice responds.

'Me too let's summon Hector so we can finish early.' I washed my hands.

I tied my hair in pony style then wore my converse and changed my clothes. After ten minutes Hector showed up by sitting on the bed.

"Morning Miss Ashley! Are you sure you want to do it now?" He crossed his arms.

"I'm sure Hector and the faster I learn the faster I will master my skills. So come on and bounce us to other dimension or planet." I snatched his hand.

He sighed and flew us in the deep forest this time. I am not even sure if we are in London since the place is filled with soil, rocks and metals.

"The last element you need to learn is earth. Your eye colour will be gold with peck of green. The center of this energy and emotion is your soul and humanity." Hector touched the ground.

"That's cool!" I exclaimed.

"Earth bender, as the word itself manipulates the earth's surface. You can make earthquakes, levitate any rock formations and minerals that you can use to block or as an armour. Lastly you can control the four seasons including trees and plants." Hector expounds.

"I'm ready to start the simple training." I commented with sarcasm.

"By using the earth's ground create a magnitude 6 earthquake without breaking the spot where we are standing. Do the vibrations for five minutes and just stay focus." He ordered.

Hector placed a seismograph beside him to measure the intensity of the earthquake. Taking a deep breath I began to dig at the earth's core and soon the ground starts to shake. I saw the instrument that says 4.7 magnitudes that lasted for three minutes. I just stopped when the only ground remains were our spot.

"Marvellous! Next exercise will be that 100 cm steel that weighs 120lbs with 100cm height. As a start, move it where you see the mark also wear these to protect your ears when the steel falls." Hector handed me two earplugs.

"You call this an easy task? Even a sumo wrestler can't lift that!" I complained but followed.

By now I already mastered my concentration and started my goal. I knew if I lose the grip on the steel it will cause a blustering sound thanks to the precious earplug invention. I successfully lifted and move it little by little until it's in the right spot.

"Great job Miss Ashley! Since you know the levitation we will proceed to the last test. I want you to change the ambience using the four seasons on its own colours and features. Start as soon as you get a hang of your concentration." He gave the signals.

"It means Autumn is for leaves Winter to snow. Spring goes to plants and trees lastly Summer belongs to sun. Did I get it right?" I tried to guess correctly.

"Well observation Miss Ashley. You will be official bender of four elements when you carry out all of the abilities." Hector encouraged me.

I wasted no time and replaced the sunny weather into Autumn. The leaves became from green to yellow with peck of orange and red. The best part of all was the leaves lifted and surrounded me.

Next is winter the trees were frozen and the lake became icy. The best feature I produced hail and snow storm by breathing. For spring, the plants wither and blossom the flowers on my desire. What makes it amazing is it moves according to my command. Lastly, Summer I twisted the day to night and turned up the heat coming from the sun. The night becomes the day and it became chilly enough to get energy from the moon. I stopped when I felt dizzy.

"You did very well Miss Ashley! You even managed to do some tricks!" He applauded me.

"Thanks Hector for always motivating me. You never give up on me and ignore my rants." I hugged him.

"I'm your Guardian Miss Ashley and in span of short time you become a friend to me. I will always guide, watch and help you in every way I can. We will wrap up now and I'll see you tomorrow only if you feel well." Hector hugs me back.

Seconds later I am back in my room and do the routines for my pain. I'm glad Kaylin's not around to interrogate me but then again I miss having her around.

'Let's take a power nap Ash so we can visit the orphanage.' Silver recommended.

'Yeah let's do that Silver.' I yawned.

Soon as my body hit the bed I'm already out with a very painful body.

================================================================================================

Please dont forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine