Chapter 4 - The Guys Feud

ASHLEY POV

Two days after the incident I avoided Nathan and Danica where to the hallway or in the Canteen. I spend most of my time with Kaylin since Kalvin revealed his feelings to me. To my dismay I saw Nathan coming my way minus the leech.

"Hi Ashley c---can I... uhh... talk to you?" Nathan stuttered.

"Just tell me what you want I'm running late." I didn't bother facing him.

"I... uhhm... I just want to... uhhm... apologize for everything." Nathan sells out.

"If this is all part of your bullying or sick jokes I'm not in the mood okay." I cut him off.

"I'm deathly serious Ashley and this is not an act." He reached for my elbow.

Automatically I felt my body warmed up but I dismissed it. This might be one of his pranks so I won't fall for it. I'm about to reply when Kalvin came from my behind.

"Stay the hell out of Ashley!" Kalvin pulled me to his side.

"Kal, we're just talking." I clarified with him.

"I don't trust him around you. What does this mutt wants to you anyway." He threw draggers at Nathan.

"It's Alpha to you Roberts and our conversation is none of your business." Nathan flared up.

"Let it go Kal I'm fine and unharmed." I get in between.

"I would gladly take you down Alpha or not!" Kalvin provoked Nathan more.

"I am still your soon to be Alpha so I suggest you respect me!" Nathan growled.

I can see his eyes are turning pure black and ready to shift. Kalvin on the other hand lowered his head as sign of submission.

"Nice to know you can recognize who your superior is." Nathan composed himself.

"You do not deserve to be called Alpha. I pity you because soon as you find your mate I hope she rejects you." Kalvin just had to bad mouth again.

I want to smack him for doing that but Nathan beats me on it. He punched Kalvin's right cheek and took the blow. Kalvin retracted by giving a left hook to Nathan. They both couldn't control their wolves and both of them wrestled on the ground.

"Guys! Stop it!" I tried to stop them.

"My.mate.will.never.reject.me!" Nathan shouted between punches.

For us werewolves' rejection is sensitive topic so I can't blame Nathan's wolf for advancing. Since he is an Alpha male the effect is more intense unlike for normal weres.

Thomas said Nathan hasn't met his mate yet and needs to wait to be eighteen just like me. Actually for female its 19 but according to her "I'm special."

Anyway some are lucky to find their mates prior to their birthday and some later on. As for me I'm not expecting to find my mate but my wolf will somehow experience the signs.

'Don't just stand there daydreaming! Do something before they kill each other!' Silver breaks me out.

'Silver! Thank Goddess! What should I do these idiots won't stop!' I saw the situation at hand.

They are fighting like hungry wolves and no one is holding back. Both of them have busted lips and bloody noses.

'Clear your head first use your emotions but mainly anger and pain. When you get to that level just think about your goal.' She instructed me again.

I listened to her and soon everything in my surroundings is red. The only thing that matters to me right now is the jerks in front of me.

"STOP!!" My voice came out powerful.

I don't know how it happened but all of us were left paralyzed. Next thing I know I'm getting weak and saw darkness.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine