Chapter 8 - The Guardian's Ordered

ASHLEY POV

The hand belongs to an unfamiliar guy with brown eyes and black hair. He is towering me with a height of 5'7 and I think he is around my age or maybe 2-3 years older.

"Let me go." I went in panic mode.

"Miss Ashley, don't be scared I am not going to harm you." He speaks as if we are friends.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" I became more anxious.

"My name is Hector." He bowed his head.

"I'm sorry I don't know you or anyone by that name." I stepped away from him.

"We might not be associates but believe it or not we are connected eversince the day you were born." His tone filled with honesty.

"Are you saying you are my mate?" I boldly stated.

"No but I can help you understand your situation just come with me. In case you doubt me seek your wolf for approval." Hector recommends strongly.

'Silver, do you think we can trust him?' I seek my wolf in my head.

'Yes. I don't know why but I felt we're safe around him.' She certified.

"I assumed she did recognize my presence. My car is parked two blocks from here we can just walk few minutes." He led on to the street.

I silently followed him until we reached some dark alley. Before I could even shout or run due to my frightened state. He held my hand tightly and like a flash I saw an abandoned castle.

"How did you do that and where are we?" I was still in shocked.

"One question at a time Miss Ashley I believe you still want to know how we are connected." Hector ignored my questions.

"Fine but it doesn't mean I'll rely on your words because everything you say is not making any sense to me." I folded my arms.

"Miss Ashley, I am your destined Guardian from the day you we're conceived and I have been watching you since then. I also know you first shifted at the age of 7 and later on your abilities will start showing up together with the symptoms." He is making my head spin.

"What Guardian? What abilities and symptoms you're talking about? I think you got it all wrong you've mistaken me for somebody else." I am shaking my head.

"How can you justify the incident happened at school? How about the fact you shifted earlier than a normal werewolf?" He pointed out.

"Yeah the latter part could be true and I fainted because of fatigue. If you are really my Guardian then tell me something that only I and Silver know." I challenged him.

"Your birthmark on your shoulder and the necklace you are wearing." He answered in fast motion.

He is right nobody knew about it aside from Kaylin since she saw it once. Luna Sophia strictly advised me to hide them for safety reasons. I keep nagging them why but they always gave me the "IN TIME" words.

"I believe you now but why do I have you? Am I really in danger like Luna Sophia and Mother Ester said?" I couldn't help but fear for my life.

"You're far from normal werewolf Miss Ashley and you possess abilities. It is one of the reasons those people you're referring to are keen in keeping you safe." He still insists the word ability.

"Hector as my Guardian you have the full knowledge about me. So I want you to tell me who am I and who my parents are." I laid my undying question about my real identity.