Chapter 47 - The Magic Book

NATHAN POV

After the half antagonizing hour we reached the Chamber. I didn't care who saw me naked and full of Ashley's blood. By now everyone gasped but I solely focus on one thing.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE DAMN DOCTOR!!" I shouted while waiting impatiently.

"Alpha, please lay her on the bed we will proceed with surgery." The pack doctor requested.

"NO!! I'M COMING WITH YOU! I'M NOT LEAVING MY MATE!!" I saw him flinched on my tone.

"I'm sorry Alpha but you can't. You are not going to like what we will do to her so I suggested you stay here. I'll call you as soon as the surgery is over. Try to calm down." The doctor argues with me but I just lunged at him.

"YOU ARE FUCKING TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!! IT'S MY MATE YOUR LUNA!! SO DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!" I yelled letting Blaze take over.

"NATHAN!! If you don't let him go then Ashley will not make it! Let him do his job!!" My father's voice made me submit.

Soon I let the pack doctor's neck go and sat on the corner while they wheeled Jade inside the infirmary.

"Nathan!! What happened to Valerie?" Vanessa saw my hands full of blood.

"We don't know Queen Vanessa when we got there she was already lying on the ground with a knife plunged on her chest." Kalvin cleared up.

"THIS IS MY ENTIRE FAULT!!" I placed a hand on my face.

"Don't blame yourself Nathan. Valerie compelled us because she wanted us all safe even if she knows what the consequence is." Vanessa spoke so low.

"BUT I CAN'T FUCKING HEAL HER WHATEVER I DO." I bitterly punched the wall.

"I am certain Michael can heal our daughter where is he?" Anthony raised the idea.

"Garret casted a spell on them while they were protecting me. I don't know where they are now." Vanessa eyes started to get teary.

"We need to get the Book of Shadows that's the only way we can get them back! I remember Aunt Sylvia used to tell me it was the book filled with spells." Mom gave suggestive information.

"Where is it?" Vanessa cleared her throat.

"It's in Wicca world but I don't know where that place is." Mom informed them.

"I think that was where we were help capture. We need to go back and get there but how?" Dad figured out.

"We need a portal to get there but I don't have my wind element with me." Vanessa changed from pleasant to depress.

"Speaking of Garret what happened to him and to Henrica?" Mom pointed out

"We didn't see any trace of him or his daughter just a symbol and this." Kalvin handed a ring.

"This is the Mate's ring intended for the Pura Lupus mate and the symbol is called triquetra. That is the only way to kill Garret and gain our powers back." Vanessa held the ring.

"Vans, Anthony can you try if your powers are back?" Mom suddenly gets excited.

Queen Vanessa was right they tried their abilities and it works with full force. We were all silent while waiting for the pack doctor to come out from the surgery room.

"Alpha, we managed to stitch her chest but because she lost too much blood she needed a blood transfusion. Her blood is very rare and we couldn't find any match with her." The pack doctor concluded.

"We are her parents and our blood type will match with hers." Vanessa stood up from the chair and I followed.

"She's DEA 1.1+ so if you are both ready for the test we will proceed to the transfusion." The pack doctor informed us.

"I'm DEA 1.1+ take my blood as long as she needs it. I am also her mate and she will be able to heal rapidly. DO IT NOW!" I demanded.

"We will do the procedure immediately but we can't guarantee she will make it." His comment made me furious.

"YOUR LUNA WILL MAKE IT!! NOW GO TAKE MY BLOOD AND BEGIN THIS DAMN TRANSFUSION!!" I lunged at him again.

"Do whatever to save our daughter please." Anthony pleaded while Vanessa is crying on his shoulder.

"Wait! Where is the knife?" Mom cuts in.

"I have it Luna." Kalvin brings it out from his pocket.

"That is the most deadly knife that Garret created for our daughter. I overheard him with Paul about summoning every creature to create that weapon." Anthony examined the knife.

"Who is he Charles?" Vanessa glanced at him.

"Paul Langston is Pamela's younger brother. He was brainwashed by Garret that you killed her sister. The day they held me captive he promised to avenge her death through our daughter." Anthony filled the missing story.

"If that's the case we need to retrieve the book as soon as possible." Mom cuts in.

"I go to and get it." Vanessa stood up.

"With all due respect Queen Vanessa I know it's not my right to interfere but my friend there is risking her life for everyone especially you so I can't let you do that." Kaylin opposed.

"It's only me had the power to get in and out of their World without being noticed Kaylin. I know you will support on me on this one." Vanessa pointed out.

"I will come with her I can keep her safe. We don't have time to argue the time is running out for our daughter. If Nathan's blood won't heal her we need this as our last resort." Anthony gave a valid argument.

Everyone was silent and we just hope that they will succeed and be back in good condition. Soon as my tests are done the Pack doctor gave his signal to start the procedure. I lie at bed while staring at my mate's pale body and hearing her weak heartbeat.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine