But, unfortunately, something was happening to her. The new life inside her was happening.

She was shocked when she found out, somehow she knew deep inside but she tried to put it aside. Then, when she found out she was actually happy and nothing could ruin her happiness. The tears were slipping down her cheeks which once he was caressing and kissing, while she heard how she was gonna be a mother. She always wanted to be a mother, even though she was still a kid herself. But she didn't want to abandon her child. She promised herself that she was going to be the best mother. Looks like her demons were stronger and took her and ruined the child's life with one glance. Looks like she couldn't fight with them and eventually, she abandoned her child whom she promised she would stay forever by its side.

This changed her life in one second. In the simplest second her life turned upside down. Just like then when they told her the truth. She could hear Tessa's sobs and her sentences were running through her head. But she wanted to believe that guy really fell in love with her as Hardin did with Tessa. Unfortunately, it was all in her head which had quite an imagination. This guy was not her Hardin. And she didn't find her Hardin, nor her Darcy or Heathcliff. She found her heaven between stars in the sky's hands, or at least her child hopes that.

She was so happy and she scurried to that evil man who used her. She scurried to tell him the news. She hoped that maybe this could bring them back together. Of course, she forgave him that little game of his. She forgave him that he used her as a pawn. But looks like she was a pawn. Not only his but her demons' too. She was the person who forgave easily. Too easily. But her child wasn't that kind of person. Her child is having a bad time trying to forgive her for the promise she broke.

She was greeted with rage and insults like she was a slut or a whore. Like she was the only one who was touching him like her body was the one at that moonlight like she made herself a child by herself. Her happy tears now turned to sad ones. She was broken, sobbing while she was fondling her belly where her child was growing, not knowing what kind of life it is going to have. A hard life, with a lot of darkness, and at some point, it would want to kill itself, just like its mother did.

The girl quickly realized that she wasn't Tessa. No, she was Natalie, who Hardin used, and then she got pregnant, too. But not with Hardin. No, that Natalie found her man- Elijah. And she was happy for what Hardin did to her because if that hadn't happened she would have never found her Elijah. And so she hoped and for a long time, she believed that somewhere in this world her Elijah was hiding. But even if he was hiding somewhere she didn't have a chance to meet him. Because she died way before she could meet him. Maybe she was tired of waiting. But maybe he'd show if she stayed alive. Her child would give everything to see its mother happy. Everything. At least to see her alive.

The guy who was the father of that kid acted like a bastard and thrown the mother out with his child in her belly, threatening her and telling her to stay away from him. So she did. She stayed away. And that kid she was carrying never met his father. It just knew that he was some evil man who was heartless and left its mother pregnant with no one to help her. And his child didn't even want to meet him. It hated him even though it never's seen his face.

The eighteen-year-old girl was sobbing and didn't know what to do. She didn't want her child to grow up without a father. But she hadn't had a choice yet to be strong and fight. Fight for a child's life. Who eventually she abandoned. That's fate. Her and child's fate. To be chased with darkness.

But the kind girl never forgot that guy who used her. She learned not to believe men. That they're cheaters and evil kind of people. Even though she forgave him for leaving her alone with a child in her belly. And she wanted to protect her kid from those types of men. But looks like she couldn't. She couldn't protect her child from men like its father because all of them are the same and you can't find the other kind when there are only evil ones. All men are the same. The same as the kid's father.

And eventually, her kid had to experience their plays and their evil side which they show later when the girls and women already fell in love with them. When men already engraved their claws in our skin. So her child had to feel their claws on her skin which caused it to tear apart and bleed. And not just from one man. Not just from his body which was burying inside hers even though she didn't want to feel it. Even though she tried to escape, but there's no way to escape the rulers- men. They are rulers and women are servants. So the history repeats itself with her child once again and she had to go through it all alone like her mother because that woman broke her promise which said that she was gonna be with her child forever. That forever only lasted till the child's 14.

And that kid is scared now from all those men and it doesn't know what to do and how to protect herself. Or does it just has to surrender to her rulers and try to numb the pain it is feeling for too long now? Since its mother left it.

It is scary not knowing would history repeat itself. But it should have known better. It should have thought about that circle. Because circle never breaks. And it never thought about that and that kid made a horrible mistake its mother made so long ago stepping into a relationship with a cheater and player who looked like young John Travolta in Saturday's night fever.

NOTE: What do you think is this chapter about? I'm eager to hear your theories. I'm sorry if you got confused.