Chapter 33. Obsessed

He just can't get her out of his mind, the feeling of her soft small form hugging his body, the warmth she was spreading in him, her beautiful innocent face so close to his, her soft breath fanning his face, and her voice he wants to hear her moaning and screaming his name, he just can't forget how scared she looked after meeting him, her fear gives him power it excites him she'll be an perfect submissive girl, his girl.

"Where are you?" he snaps in front of him.

"Yeah.. I'm here" he replied straightening on his chair.

"You were thinking of someone James must be a girl" he puts the files in drawer.

"Your sister" James said quickly,

"What" he asked arching an eyebrow, James is his friend but he knows how he is with girls and speaking him about his little sister pisses him.

"Calm down Ethan, I meant your sister seems to enter in your life out of the blue" James know very well that Ethan is extremely caring for his family and the way he was reacting with his sister it's clear he loves her a lot, if he'll know about his intentions he'll kill him though they are partners and friends but it won't stop Ethan from taking his life.

"She didn't after divorce my mother got her custody and she was with her in Atlanta but now when mother is no more we can't leave her there alone so she'll live with us now" Ethan feels bad thinking that he was not with her mother, regretting it maybe being with her could have made him an better person.

"So she'll live here with you forever" James wants that, Ethan nods in yes "So don't you think she can be a problem, I meant what if she'll know what we do about your business" James is happy knowing that she will stay her forever and he'll have her all to himself.

"She won't know anything just that we owns pubs and bars that's it nothing else" Ethan said a little stressed from his friend's words.

"So we are gonna leave the drugs out of it" James relaxes on his chair.

"Yes and don't you dare to speak a word in front of her" Ethan puts his hands on table with a thud.

"Scared she'll tell your father" James snorted.

"I'm not scared of my father but I don't want to hurt my sister" Ethan replied all serious,

"Don't worry partner" He replied casually.

"The consignments are ready?" Ethan scrunches his eyebrow.

"They are already dispatched Ethan and I checked them they were strong" James inhales.

"James we sell drugs you don't have to use them I don't want you to get addicted" Ethan sits on his chair.

James shakes his head thinking in himself there's just one addiction right now and her name is Erika.

"Come-on stop playing like an old men, even old mens are pretty active these days" he chuckled,

Erik runs towards the net throwing the ball in it "See that old mens always have experience" he laughs a fake laugh.

Troy throws the ball again in net scoring again.

"I think it's enough for today" Erik breathes putting his hands over his knees catching his breath.

"Okay" Troy let's out an breath, they both starts walking towards the bench grabbing their water bottles, Troy sits on one of the bench looking around the place they usually came to practice, he pours down water from his bottle over his face wiping the sweat "I talked to her"

Erik stares at him confused "You mean that girl?"

"Erika her name and thank God I didn't listen to you and talked to her or it could be too late and for your kind information she not only remembers me but was quite happy to meet me" Troy says proudly.