CHAPTER 10- Save Her

Start from the beginning

"Im guessing a French mafia organisation" you mutter.

"what would they possibly want from you Y/N?" he walks closer to you.

"I can't expose much since its going to look suspicious and it might blow my cover. Shit what do i do?" you think to yourself.

"I may have stole some files couple weeks ago that include information on them" you mumble.

"Holy.shit" he utters quietly.

Jungkook pov

"so that's what you were doing up there that night" you think to yourself.

Y/N POV

"well you're just going to have to give them what they want" he sighs.

"yeah no shit" you imply.

"how did you find out these people took your friend?" he questions.

"they left a stupid note" you sigh.

You take it out of your bra scrunched up, of there and hand it to him.

He looks at you bringing his eyebrows together.

"why" his eyes widen as he frowns.

"No one else is going to touch me there expect me so i keep my shit there" you fake smile for a second.

He takes the note and reads it, flips it over and over again, only to then give it back.

"by tomorrow" he says.
"It gives us time"

"not really no. Not when they Could be beating the shit out of her" you start getting annoyed.

"they wouldn't, not unless you bring what they want" he implies.

You close your eyes and sigh.

"Go to sleep Y/N. We can make a move tomorrow" he says as he turns around.

"sleep?" you scoff.
"would you sleep if it was Jimin?"

He turns back around and walks towards you. Inches from your face.

"Go.To.Sleep" he repeats.

"I really want to kick you in your balls right now" you snarled.

He smirks and walks away.

"Ill talk to Jimin just stop worrying and sleep" he says from the distance.

Your lip twitches and you walk back in your room slamming the door closed.

Storming towards your bed and throw yourself onto it, your head in your pillow screaming.
T

urning back around, his face keeps popping up in your head.

"No FUCK OFF" you hit yourself with the coushin.
His smirk for some reason bothered you as it made your heart flutter.

"AHHHHHH" you repeatedly hit yourself.
"Fuck off this is not the time" you shuffle your head around in distress.
"No. NO. NO! Y/N you stupid bitch DONT FALL FOR IT!"