New Wife (?)

"Time to wake up!"

A bright light came out of nowhere, shining brightly in my face. I grumbled a bit, hoping whatever was bothering me left me alone. I am still sleepy from the excitement that happened in my dream. A girl came to me and told me that I should marry her. Even though this was the first time meeting her.

"Ina, how long are you going to stay in bed? It's passed eleven right now."

There it was again. Someone not part of my sleeping universe is interrupting my sleep. I grumbled and humu'd harder than before. Sleep is important. I am getting my fill of it even if it makes me ten times sleepier than before. When drowsy thoughts flooded my mind, I felt a strong presence lurking over me, and It wasn't the brightness of the sun.

I felt my comfort level decreasing rapidly as we speak. AKA, the blanket that was covering me, ended up on the bottom end of my bed. Then, someone rolled my body over to face my greatest enemy.

"The sun. It's so bright."

Besides the sun was Enma-chan, striking an 'I can't believe I'm doing this again' pose. It was a routine she took upon herself. Routine including waking me up at this point in time so I do something productive for the day.

"I know it's the weekend, but waking up late is still unacceptable. You should get that under control before you start doing any future plans that involve time."

Still in bed, I was in my pajamas avoiding the glares that were both from the sun and Enma-chan. They were quite intense but I managed.

By panicking.

After she woke me up, she left my room to do some chores as per usual on the weekend. I lied face up in my bed, taking in the vitamin D on my skin from the sun. Still, with my drowsy self, I prepared for the day that was already half-finished.

***

"Ummm...Enma-chan. What's for breakfast?"

I entered the kitchen stretching my arms. I smelled something delicious entering my nose, heading to my stomach. Now it was growling.

"Don't worry my wife, your breakfast is almost done."

What I saw wasn't Enma-chan, but It was the girl I saw in my dream.

"Do you want your eggs half-cooked or fully cooked? Do you drink tea or coffee in the morning?"

She is actually real. I thought it was just a dream.

"I'm so happy right now. I never thought I will be cooking for you. The one and only Ina. The tako of my dreams. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Calm down Nene. You're cooking right now."

Now that I think about it. The proposal really happened. It wasn't just a dream. Humu humu. I managed to survive. But why is she doing here?

"You wear pajamas when you are at home, huh? Your shoulders are showing. Here, take a seat. Have some water while I wipe the blood coming from my nose. This is too much."

"Nene, thanks but why are you here? Did you stay the night?"

"Sadly, no. I arrived this morning. I asked that red-haired lady If I could stay with you last night. She said she will give me a key and the address to come in the morning. When she did, I exited the vehicle and you were asleep when I hugged you for a long time. I headed home with excitement that I couldn't sleep. Now, I am here, as your wife."

She passed me my breakfast, tea and some water. Both of us sat at the dining table eating together. We met last night, so it was a bit awkward. We barely knew each other.