Amelia Birthday'son Tribute

Dear Amelia Watson,

                             The day you were born, is one of the most treasured moments for the Watson Family. It signifies your existence and your place in the world. Your existence is born from another, which is the love and blessings your family needed the most.

Upon my discovery of you, my impression of you was how respectful you seemed and carried yourself. Your creative talents shocked me from one moment to the other. I was surprised that you can entertain us, teammates, in all manner of ways. If I was going to introduce anybody to you besides the debut stream, it would be the 'Watson Concoction' stream. This stream signifies your character without needing me to explain it. From this point on, I finally knew your true colours.

My experience up until now with you had been like a rollercoaster that requires you to get injected with your special blend of concoction. I'm one hundred percent certain that I'm enjoying it and most definitely will continue to.

I enjoy various things you do and these are the stand-out ones for me. The inhuman sounds you make, the snarky comments, and my god that smug face. Please, I beg. My Heart is conflicting with my brain, wondering If I should feel happy, rage, or straight-up bliss. It puts a smile on my face, I just don't know which one. Don't worry, I still have my sanity.

In all honesty, I truly enjoy watching you and your streams. They are top tier entertainment and a blessing for us, teammates. I hope you will continue and get some sleep while you're at it.

My birthday also falls on this sacred day. This is all about you but I like a small mention for myself if you don't mind.

My final thoughts. I see you have some conflict with your image, however small it is. I just want to let you know that you are seiso in my heart.

Happy Birthday, Amelia Watson. I hope you have a blessed day today and cheers for many more to come.

From Writer-kun aka LostChild911

Slight Joke:

What do you call a number one sick detective whose birthday is on the 6th?

Answer:

Top sick

Alternative Answer:

Top Six

True Answer:

Toxic

I'mma stop now. See yeah.