Shark Check Up

After the lady arrived, I finally got her name. Her name was Enma. She and the other lady, Ina, came to pick us up in a limousine. When they did, I went inside the house to escort Gura to the vehicle. When we went inside, Gura rested on my shoulder, bullets of sweat came out blazing threw her skin. Not like a machine gun but more like a silencer pistol.

"Gura, how are you feeling?"

"My head is calming down a bit."

On a trip to the hospital, I talked a bit with Enma. She is nice to come and do this for us on such short notice. I was being a bit unreasonable back then. I really should apologize.

"Sorry about that. I never thought you would come and pick us up."

"I might look evil to you but that led you to characterize me incorrectly. I am not unkind of a human being."

Ina obverse our conversation, not interrupting by staying quiet. She was doing something on her tablet. I guess she's the artistic type by the hand movement I was seeing.

"..."

She didn't say a word to us on the whole trip.

I wasn't sure which hospital we're going to but I'm sure we're going to be fine. The last thing they would do to us was drop us off to an enemy of mine. The lifestyle I was living will disappoint them, one hundred percent. Having a fight will be more disappointing for them than it was for me. It hurts a lot more when you have been facing off with someone you can't beat then suddenly that very same person ends up being, let's just say, unsatisfactory, for them to fight.

The horror. Surely that's not going to happen.

"Amelia Watson, We arrived."

That's good. We arrived at an actual hospital. My heart almost fell right from my chest.

***

"Enma, thank you for the ride."

"Thank you, red-haired lady and tentacle lady."

"Doing a good deed doesn't hurt once in a while. Hope we don't have a repeat of what happened."

She must have been quite shocked when I called.

"..."

No response even when we say thanks, huh?"

They drop us off right in front of a private hospital. Not many people were around but I'm sure doctors are inside. Gura is dressed in her usual attire when she goes out to avoid unwanted gaze from people.

"Gura, let's go."

"Kay."

Gura held on to me when both of us walked inside the hospital. Meters away from the counter, a lady spotted us heading to her. First, she was smiling and then she saw something she shouldn't. She kept quiet, remembering what kinda place this was. This place is a private hospital, so any kind of information leaking out would put a person's career on pause. She returned to her usual smile and welcomed our arrival to the counter.

"Good Morning, any problems you have that are urgent?"

Yes, I need to see Doctor Y right now please."

"What seems to be the problem?"

"My friend of mine is feeling strange. I don't quite understand myself."

"I see."

She looked at her from up to down finding who knows what. I'm sure she can see the state of her. What is she looking for?