"Their story" [F] [M]

╔══♡═════════╗

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung liked to think they lived in a story of their own. Being that Taehyung was one of the wealthy that lived on the hills while Jungkook lived at the bottom of the hills like a slave to the wealthy. These two fall in love but what happens when Jungkook's older brother kills Taehyung's older sister?

╚═════════♡══

Word count; 6224
* SLAVERY IS BROUGHT UP*

It's been a month now since Eunjung, Taehyung's older sister passed. A month since he last saw Jeon Jungkook. Let's take it back a bit shall we? Six months before the incident, Taehyung snuck away from the hills to the forest that held the most beautiful lake in their land. It was his first time leaving the hills without permission and without his family. Only ever hearing stories about the beautiful lake and so Taehyung risked getting caught.

It was a relief when Taehyung reached the lake. There it was surrounded by nature and it looked absolutely stunning. Taking advantage of his time at the lake. Taehyung walked towards the dock and let his feet dangle once he dipped his feet in. "Hopefully this is allowed," Taehyung mumbled as he took a look around. Though as he did, he saw a male hiding within the tall grass just meters away from him.

Taehyung was aware that the lake did not belong to him since he lived up in the hills. So slowly, he removed his feet from the water and stood up to see the male slowly walking out of the tall grass. The male was Jungkook and he decided to take a walk that evening towards the lake. It was a daily routine since he was just barely a teenager. He's been working since the prime age of twelve so this walk made him feel like a kid since he would usually imagine things here and there.

As Jungkook approached the lake, he noticed a nicely dressed boy. Not like him, oh no no no. Jungkook had rips in his clothes and if they weren't ripped, they were stitched up. Dirt blotches here and there on his body- and this boy looked very clean. His clothing was like brand new. Then it came to Jungkook. This male was not from there but from the hills.

Once Jungkook saw the male standing up, he decided the show himself. Obviously he was caught already but after staring for some while, he decided to figure out what this male was doing here. Usually if one of the wealthy came down from the hills it was for checking if their slaves were doing their jobs. You see, where they lived- it ran differently than the outside world.

The hills were where the wealthy lived. With a wall keeping them closed in and a gate for entry. The security was unlike any other as everyone said but with Taehyung escaping- well, he would say differently. The wealthy had almost everything from the houses to health care. While the ones who lived at the bottom of the hills suffered with whatever went their way. They worked for the wealthy.

The wealthy would pay the poorer people small amounts for their work so it was really unfair but what could they do? Nothing. Many tried to run away but that didn't end well. Some still do try to run away but they never return. Some say they do get away but being that they live in the middle of nowhere- it was more of a chance they got killed instead. So they lived like that unless one of them was lucky enough to win over a wealthy person's heart. This was rare and if it did happen, the wealthy were sent to live with the poor.