"Mute" [M]

╔══♡═════════╗

It's been eleven years since Kim Taehyung stopped talking. Being mute was one thing but to Taehyung, being a virgin was the important thing and he was determined to lose it one way or another- and well... he certainly did gain back his voice.

[ONESHOT BEFORE TRUTH UNTOLD]

╚═════════♡══

Word count; 3728

Kim Taehyung is a seventeen-year-old normal boy. Well.. he thought he was pretty normal. Aside from him not speaking since he was six, he was pretty normal, right? He is a student who got good grades but was not so nerdy. He was athletic but not that athletic- running was not his strong suit. Though sign language was- was that normal? He wasn't sure.

Long story short, when Taehyung was six, he and his father were at his father's job. A huge CEO company his father worked for. He was six so he doesn't remember much but the screams and his father hiding him in a cabinet at his desk. "Don't you say anything! No matter what, you do not speak! You got that Taehyung?!" His father looked at him with glossy eyes.

Taehyung's small body shook as he nodded his head. "I love you." Is the last thing he heard from his father before the cabinet shut. You can guess what happened next. When the police found him, he didn't speak. Nor did he speak when his mother tried talking to him, or a month after the incident. That day... he just completely stopped talking.

It wasn't hard for him in all honesty. For a six-year-old, his emotions were sucked out of him after seeing his father bleed to death. That was one memory that always stuck with him. So here he was eleven years later, still silent, still not speaking. Taehyung was a selective mute. A lot of kids called him weird but that was fine.

Sometimes they forgot that Taehyung was only mute, not deaf. It was funny in a way since Taehyung didn't let that get to him often. Besides, he had Yoongi who was mean to him on a daily basis- yet that was his best friend so it was okay. Yoongi could be a soft dork when he wanted to be anyway. Taehyung met Yoongi when he was nine and in grade three.

Kids were always bothering Taehyung to speak, to say at least one word. Though when he walked away, the two bigger kids would always push him or pull his shirt back in order to choke Taehyung. Then Yoongi showed up, who was a grade ahead of him. Yoongi did punch one of the boys for calling Taehyung a 'retard' but after that, no one bothered Taehyung.

Then Jungkook came around. Jeon Jungkook, the new boy who transferred school and took an interest in Taehyung immediately. Despite becoming one of the hottest boys in school and grabbed almost everyone's attention. Somehow finding himself wanting the boy who he was told did not speak. It started off in History class by writing on a note for Taehyung who didn't even acknowledge them.

Lucky for Jeon, he never did like that easy ones. Taehyung was playing hard to get right? So he never stopped. That was two months ago, even over the winter break he managed to even see Taehyung- that was because the boy ordered pizza and he worked at the place they ordered from. That was the first time he actually saw Taehyung use sign language to his mother.

Now it was the first week back to school. "Then just pick a guy and lose it." Yoongi groaned while watching carefully at Taehyung's hand who moved swiftly and smoothly. Over the years, Yoongi became more aware of the language. 'I can't just pick a guy and lose my virginity to them, that's crazy!' He signed and Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Then wait for your husband who is probably fucking a girl right now as we speak." The boy sighed for the nth time.