"Just This Once 2" [A]

╔══♡═════════╗

Alpha Jeon Jungkook is a mateless male who helps unmated omega's through their heats. Taehyung, a mateless omega and a very good friend of Jungkook's, happens to get his heat.

Continued.

╚═════════♡══

Word count; 4325

It's been eight months without seeing Jeon Jungkook though Taehyung was pretty well off on his own. That day he found out Jungkook had gotten a mate he pretty much isolated himself from anyone and everyone. Heartbroken was what he felt but he made the best out of being all by himself almost every day of every hour.

Right- a month or so after finding out, Taehyung decided he needed to start a new chapter as well and so he moved out of his parent's house and into his own little apartment that he absolutely loved. Every connection with Jungkook was cut off and yes, maybe he was overreacting though-

It hurt. Everything hurt just thinking about the male and he just couldn't continue his new chapter if Jungkook was still in it. So without any warning or saying, Taehyung dropped Jungkook from his life completely. Not that it was one-sided though. Jungkook didn't bother checking up on Taehyung either. So Taehyung thought that he obviously didn't matter.

Besides so, Taheyung was on his way for a daily walk since the jobs he applied for never called him back and he was kind of just... there. So much for a new chapter huh? It was still enjoyable though. Taehyung would go out and take pictures or just enjoy himself while he was out.

Which brought us here. Taehyung kneeling as he focused on his camera on the scenery of the bright sky with a storm rolling in from just a bit far back. The lightning was caught which made the photo ten times better and Taehyung couldn't wait to look at the picture on his laptop. Though to do that he had to be at home so he stopped and stood.

Then the rain started rolling in faster than Taehyung thought. Then again Taehyung was pretty far from his apartment. This ended in Taehyung hiding in a cafe until the storm at least calmed down. Calling a uber was an option but his wallet laughed in his face and said no. And so Taehyung seated himself and took out his camera to distract himself.

A ring signalling someone had entered the cafe. Being his nosey self, Taehyung lifted his head but as soon as he did, he caught eyes with none other than Jeon Jungkook. Frozen in time is what he felt like was happening. The two stared at each other, both in a daze until another person came into the view and engulfed Jungkook into a hug.

Taehyung broke himself out of it, looking back at his camera with tears threatening to fall. God, he forgot about the painful feeling he felt just like the first time he noticed the marks on their necks. Breathing in, Taehyung licked his lips and went through his photos once again. His mind still filled with Jungkook but obviously, he didn't want to be that obvious.

Then he felt the stare of someone before the person was being seated on the seat in front of him. From the timberlands, Taehyung already knew it was Jungkook as he raised his head and plastered a smile on his face. "Jeon, long time no see!" Taehyung hummed, his eyes gazing down to the covered up marking spot but he remembered very well where the mark was.