"Officer Jeon" [M]

╔══♡═════════╗

Halloween night and Taehyung was dressed in a slutty cop costume. Not happy whatsoever about it but at the end of the night that wasn't a problem since officer Jeon had no problem ripping it off Taehyung.

╚═════════♡══

word count; 3170

"This is so stupid!" Taehyung walked out of the bathroom pulling down the one piece as he adjusted the crotch part with a whine. "You can see my dick!" Taehyung whined yet again while Jimin walked over with a chuckle. "At least you'll grab a lot of boys attention huh."

"Oh fuck you. This costume is already enough to grab all the attention. I don't need them knowing my dick size too!" Taehyung looked in the mirror and shook his head. "This thong is fucking unbearable." He groaned. Jimin could only laugh at his best friend. "You have a cute dick."

Taehyung didn't know if he should be offended by that but he gave Jimin a look in disbelief before he grabbed his sweater and covered himself up. There he assembled the rest of the costume in which was fitting the police cap on his head and zipping up the boots that reached beneath his knee. "This is such an embarrasment. Let's go." Taehyung growled under his breath.

Meanwhile, Jimin was dressed as a waitress. Only because he very much liked crossdressing and he happened to win a bet against Taehyung. There he got to dare Taehyung to do anything so he figured why not? Jimin played with his fluffy waitress outfit as the heels hit against the cement beneath.

"The fishnets really do compliment your thighs Tae." Jimin spoke as he looked from behind and Taehyung felt a blush creep onto his cheeks as he covered his back part with his sweater. "Shut up! Gosh- I.. ugh." He hurried his pace.

Jimin shook his head and hurried up behind the male. With that, the two were stepping onto the lawn, Taehyung having his head low as he covered his frontal part. If anything, he would rather have them stare at his thigh and ass other than his dick.

As Taehyung walked into the house known as Kim Namjoon's, he felt very uncomfortable hearing a few whistles as he walked in. Obviously drunk already, fuck. Jimin wrappd his arm around Taehyung's waist and smiled. "Tonight, you're my date. Now c'mon." He pulled Taehyung to the table filled with drinks.

Taehyung sighed and fixed his costume before grabbing a cup and grabbing the strongest tasting alcohol he could find. Just as he was about to pour the glass he felt a smack to his ass along with a squeeze. Taehyung swore he was about to fight a bitch but when he looked back all he saw was Namjoon.

Not like it was anything new. Taehyung and Namjoon had a thing? A hook up? He really didn't know. All he knew was they both happened to be horny one night and made a deal on just being fuck buddies really. No one knew about it though, not even Jimin. "Joon, not here, fuck off." Taehyung pushed the drunken male away clearly not in the mood.

As he did, Namjoon stumbled into a boy who was wearing a costume where it involved a horse? Maybe off toy story? Heck. Namjoon then smiled, hooking his arm around the unknown male. "Namjoon, and you?" He asked. The wide shoulder man raised an eyebrow. "You're drunk, no." He pushed his hand off. "It is SeokJin? Your shirt saying Seokjin." Namjoon babbled on.