Women [chapter 21]

Start from the beginning

"I'm not that scary," you replied with your eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh yeah? Who did people typically ask for help in between you and me when we were cadets?" Eren countered.

You stayed silent for a minute.

"That's what I thought," Eren said as he yawned.

"They only didn't go to me for help because I had a pet snake," you replied, but then started panicking, "Wait, where's my snake?!"

"You lost a snake?!" Oluo started panicking as well.

"y/n," Eren sighed, "you put the snake in your one bunk mates bag because she took your pocket watch."

"Oh, yeah," you laughed, "She always liked my surprise snake attacks the least."

"Wait," Gunther intervened with furrowed eyebrows, "You put your snake in her stuff more than one time?"

"Yeah, she was pretty bitchy," you replied while starting to play with Eren's hair, Eren leaning into your touch.

"That doesn't mean you put a snake in her belongings!" Eld scolded you.

"She touched my watch," you responded.

"Yeah, but it's just a watch. You could always buy a new one," Eld said.

"One, bold of you to assume I have money," you said, "Two, this watch is special."

"How so?" Gunther asked.

"It's the only thing I have left of Marlin, well except for his whiny voice in my head," you responded.

"You hear his voice?" Eren asked, "It's official, you're going insane."

"Oh wow, didn't notice," you rolled your eyes.

"You're not going to correct him?" Levi asked.

"Correct him on what?" you asked confused.

"Calling you insane."

"Oh, right," you chuckled, "I'm not insane, I'm mentally hilarious."

"Insane," Eren said back.

"Mentally hilarious."

"Insane."

"Mentally hilarious."

"Insane."

"Insane."

"Mentally hilarious, wait-"

"If you insist..." you said with a smirk.

"You tricked me!" he pouted.

"And you fell for it like the idiot you are," you responded.

"Rude," Eren muttered while adjusting his head on your shoulder a little.

"You guys insult each other yet do couple-y things like what you're doing now," Petra commented, "What exactly are you?"

You and Eren looked at each other then back at her, "Friends," you said simultaneously.

"So you would do this with Armin?" Levi asked the two of you.

"Well, no, but-"

"Then you guys aren't just friends," Levi cut you off. (ok, relationship expert)

You and Eren looked at each other again, this time just staring at the other.

"..."

"Next question," you said while breaking eye contact and looking back at your captain.

"Alright," Levi said, "We're you the person who spilled tea on my paperwork?"

"How did you know?" you questioned.

"I do now," Levi said with an intimidating close-eyed smile.

"As fun as this conversation was..." you said while lifting Eren's head from your shoulder, making the boy furrow his eyebrows, "I think I should get going."

You got up quickly before sprinting away.

"Not so fast," Erwin said, coming out of nowhere along with Hange.

"Mini me!" Hange yelled.

"Favorite person!" you yelled back as you hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" Levi asked the two while walking up to them.

You got behind Hange, using her as a shield, "Protect me from the gremlin known as Levi!"

"I will try my best!" Hange saluted before putting her arms up to shield you behind her.

"Thank you Mrs. Hange," you said while cowering behind her.

"Why does she only call you by your name?" Erwin furrowed his brows, "And why is she hiding from you, Levi?"

"She spilled tea on my papers," Levi replied in a monotone voice, "As to why she calls Glasses Freak by her name, I don't know."

"Hey, she's not a freak," you defended Hange.

"She thinks titans can be talked to like they're humans," Levi countered.

"Because they can," you replied.

"Why am I arguing with Mini Hange?" he asked himself. "You're like a clone copy of her."

why Erwin and Hange were there? find out tomorrow in the next chapter on Ingrid's 3am thoughts put into a book.