Chapter 19.5 - MY HERO JOURNEY!

Start from the beginning

2 Years Later

The former top general of knights, Toshinori smiled proudly. Proud that Midoriya had grown so much in these past years. The magicless boy was no more now. In front of his was a boy who is eager to explore the world, meeting new friends and to rescue those in need.

"The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams." All Might said, slightly feeling sad because he had to let go of his precious student. "Remember, the world is cruel. Everyone can be hurt by the..." He stopped when Midoriya was too busy packing up his things, ticking his list at the same time.

"He's not hearing, huh?" All Might sighed, annoyed that Midoriya wasn't paying a single attention to him.

"Bug resilient is important since we have mosquito during the night... I must bring a compass and a map and map that Iida gave me in case I get lost... Don't forget Uraraka's magic potion... Some money and sweets... My lucky pen... Oh! And my hero notebook—" The green-head joyfully checked his list.

"Ahem!" All Might cough, trying to get his attention.

"Eh? I... I'm so sorry All Might! I was so hyped up for the journey that..." Midoriya immediately stopped when All Might raised his hand.

"I get that you're excited young Midoriya, but don't forget the important point of this journey. You need to grow even stronger and become a true hero. Finding friends and allies that can fight beside you is also crucial and you definitely need to..."

Suddenly, All Might stopped.

"Defeat the Maoh." The hero continued. In every fantasy world, when a warrior returns after defeating the Maoh (demon king) will be crowned as a true hero by the nation. That specific trait also applied in their own world as well.

"Defeat the Maoh?" Midoriya repeated. That was a huge role to fulfil though since not everyone could easily defeat the demon lord. The Maoh was a person born with a huge amount of magic. In fact, the Maoh was considered one of the most powerful individuals in the magic realm.

How can a person like him defeat Maoh? Midoriya was nervous, but in order to pursue his ambition to become a hero just like his idol All Might, then he is willing to do anything!

"What is Maoh like, All Might?" Midoriya slowly asked.

"Well, nobody knows." All Might sighed. "The information about the Maoh was very limited since no hero is brave enough to challenge him. Besides, even if someone dared to challenge him, that person will lose badly because the Maoh has more than one type of magic."

"I... I see." Midoriya gulped. "Have you encountered him?"

"I'm afraid not. Because the Maoh only appeared two years ago and by that time my body was too weak to fight. Maybe you'll fight him in my stead." The blonde man ruffled his hair. "I believe in you."

Midoriya blushed. Hearing that from his mentor and idol truly sends him into the seventh sky.

"I won't let you down then!" The green-head replied, determined to defeat the Maoh.

The journey to defeat the Maoh has now begun!

.....................

In his journey to defeat the Maoh, Midoriya was accompanied by two individuals who aimed to be a legendary hero just like Toshinori.

Those brave souls were...

Bakugou Katsuki, the strongest warrior and soon to be the leader of the Beast Clan. This violent and talented warrior had the destructive explosion magic and a magnificent swordsman. Bakugou was also Midoriya's rival and former childhood friend. Things were bitter between them, but somehow along the past few years, Midoriya managed to forge a contract with Bakugo. Even though the ash-blonde barbarian boy often tries to kill him.