I nudge her in the side as I just stare at them with a smile.

"I apologize for my sister. We've gotten off on the wrong foot, this is Venus," I jut my chin out at her, "I'm Juno but you can call me whatever." I continue eating my Baklava as they all glance at each other.

"Hi there, I'm Carlos!" He says with a bright smile. I realize he's not looking at me but staring at V.

I stomp on her foot as she turns around.

"What the hell wom-" she shuts up when I slap my hand over her mouth.

"Играй хорошо, я хочу друзей" I grit out still smiling at the boys.

(Play nice, I want friends)

She rolls her eyes and reluctantly nods as I remove my hand from her mouth.

"I'm Mason. You guys are really hot, you know that?"

I just stare at him confused on what to say.

"We know." Venus snaps before I could say anything.

I give her a harsh glare as she looks at me and mumbles a sorry.

"Hey there lovely ladies' you guys can call me dad-" I think someone kicked the stool out from under him as he was now on the floor whining. "I wasn't going to say anything guys jeez..." he starts mumbling to himself as he gets up.

"That's Jordi and I'm JJ." this kid next to him jumps in. "You don't happen to have any illegal fireworks from Russia, do you?" he asks with excitement.

"They don't have anything with them idiot." Mason smacks the back of his head.

"Actually, don't worry about it-"

"Of course we have fireworks. We'll give one to you later yeah?" It wasn't me that said it, it was surprisingly V.

I stare at her confused seeing as we don't own any and I realize it's pure sarcasm.

I mean at least she's trying to be nice.

JJ just looks at us and gives us a large grin.

We all then turn to the man of the hour.

'This fine ass specimen of a Roman God with a hint o-' I stop my conscience from saying anything else as I look at him.

He's wearing a black sweatshirt with a chain and is looking down at his phone.

Outfits-
A-

Outfits-A-

B-