Chapter eight- 1738

Start from the beginning

I sat patiently on the bed with the blankets wrapped around me. Dreams phone was right in front of me. On the Home Screen. The door was open to so I could here the faint yells of my sisters anger. How mad would she be when she did find out I could here her. She was so close and now I missed her more than ever.

I'm this close to "freedom" but I'm still sitting here. I picked up Dreams phone. It felt weird to have a phone in my hand, or just a device in general. Before I was here I was on my phone 24/7.

I went to messages, simply just being nosey. I mean, I remembered Dream being the popular cute boy so he must have a lot of messages. He had 247, most from Sapnap and some from other girls.

I cringed as I read all the girls names. Jenny, Kaitlyn, Sofia, Jocelyn. So many more. I clicked on a random one, Sofia. 'Hii Dream, it's the girl from the cafeteria' is all she said.

I felt way more jealous than I should have. I left messages and went to call. Hovering over the numbers. I really want to call someone.

(Not his pov anymore)

The girl yelled in sapnaps face and he just listened. Dream stood slightly behind him for protection. Her phone started ringing in her pocket. "Hold on. I'll be back." She turned and walked towards her car, answering the phone.

"Your fucking stupid." Sapnap shut the door. "Don't talk to her, don't open the door. Im serious, I'll go to jail with you so I can't even bail you out. Are you listening to me now?" Sapnap leered. "Yes." Dream nodded. "Good. Go back to your room, but you should go home so that your car isn't in the front."

Dream didn't really like the idea but he probably had to. "Ok.." he sighed and turned to the room.

George hung up the phone when his sister said "hello?" For the third time. "George? What are you doing?" Dream stopped at the door to the boy on his phone.

"I- I was... um.. I-"

"Your on my phone?" He stepped closer and kneeled down. It scared George how mad he sounded yet how calm he acted. He put the phone down but still kept eye contact. Dream picked the phone up still seeing the number. "Did you- did you call her?"

"No, listen. I- I heard her being... being mad? She was yelling at you, and I saw your phone on so I called her to make her distracted from you and leave.. I didn't think it would work but-"

"What did you tell her?" Dream questioned. "Nothing! Nothing, I swear. I let her say hello a few times and then I hung up. Really Dream, I promise." George begged as if Dream would kill him.

"Oh... that's smart I guess." Dream looked back to his phone. "I think I have to go home." He said. Is he over it already? George thought.

"Why?"

"Because your sister had my license plate I guess, I don't know if she has it like memorized but she knows what my car looks like so I think I should leave.." Dream pouted at George. "Just park your car down the street and come back?"

"Your very smart." Dream smiled. "So your gonna do it?" George returned the contagious smile. "I can ask sap but i doubt he'll say yes"

"Just kidnap me again, I'll go to your house" George snickered. "Your so weird," Dream giggled and stood up. His phone was still beside George. "I'll ask." Dream knew his phone was there.

George realized when Dream left. Again, he picked it up and instead of calling someone, he went to messages again.

Everyone has a best friend, right? Someone you stuck with a lot. Felt comfortable with. George had one too. He missed him so much and he knew his friend missed him also. They memorized each others numbers. He had been wanting to do this for a while so he took his chance.