Hate to Love (02)🔞

Start from the beginning

"Jisoo, I l-" Before I speak she kissed me, she starts moving the kiss and I kiss back and when on top of her "I want you" She whisper at my ears I shiver.

I obeyed and start kissing her neck sucking while she moaned softly it's like music to my ears I starts buttoning her long sleeve this time she don't stop me.

I remove her bra and throw it away I starts sucking her breast making her moan become a bit louder I love bite on her chest, I move even lower she was just wearing a red panty that was match her bra I look at her asking for permission to remove it and she nodded.

I quickly remove it and I stare at her "S-stop staring i-it embarrassing" She said making me chuckled I peck her lips "Your beautiful" I whisper and starts kissing her thighs I blow her pussy a bit making her shiver.

I starts licking it making her moaned 'Fuck, she taste more delicious', I suck and lick her fast making her moaned louder than ever.

"Jennie... ahh" She moaned "I am... ahhh" She can't continue her sentence "Cum for me baby" I said and lick her "Jennie!" She came and I clean her up "You taste amazing baby" I said and kiss her lips making her taste herself she then push me on her bed and move on top of me.

She starts kissing my neck sucking on it leaving some love bites she remove my tshirt and bra throwing it away and suck my breast I moan at the feeling.

She smirk at me when she remove my short and boxer revealing my hard dick she starts handjob it making me moan liking the feeling her hand she then kiss the top and starts sucking it "Fuck... Jisoo" She sucking me really good "Your so good Jisoo.. Ahhh" I held her hair and helping her.

I feeling that I am getting close "Baby... I am cumming" I moaned "Cum in my mouth Daddy" I like the nickname she give me my moaned was getting louder then in a few suck I cum in her mouth.

I lay her down "I'll be gentle don't worry" I know that this is Jisoo's first time and I am lucky to be her first, I kiss her forehead and slowly insert my dick at her pussy she groaned.

"It's hurt Jennie.. ahhh" I wipe her tears "Don't worry baby, It will be gone soon" I said and kiss her lips to distract her and making her erase the pain.

I move slowly she groan but was replace to moaned in pleasure "Fuck.." I moaned she so fucking tight "Faster... Daddy" She moaned making my dick even harder because of her calling me that I obeyed and move faster.

"Ahhhh.. harder.... daddy.... ahhh" Fuck she's getting tighter "Fuck... baby" I moaned and kiss her "I am cumming... daddy... ahhh" She moaned "Me too baby" I move even faster "Cum inside me" She said "I can't" I moaned "I.. ahhhh on... m-my pills fuck... ahhh" She moaned "Shit, shit I'm cumming... fuck fuck..." One last thrust we cum together.

I move a little so we can ride our high while I kiss her I pull away and grab the tissue that was on her nightstand and clean her up I lay down next to her "Let's sleep" I kiss her forehead "I will not leave I promise" I said while she nodded and put her head on my chest while I'm looking at the ceiling like an idiot.

Next morning.... (6:35)

I felt my side was empty I opened my eyes and didn't see Jisoo I look around I got up and were my boxer and tshirt "Jisoo?" I called out but no one answered.

I starts panicking 'Did she left?', 'Stupid it was her house how can she leave', 'oh shut up', I quickly went out the room and went downstairs.

"Jisoo?" I called out again "In the kitchen!" I heard her yelled I sigh in relief and went there she was now wearing a oversized hoodie and a short shorts I back hug her and kiss her cheek "Good morning" I said "Good morning" She said and turn around and peck my lips then continue on cooking.

"Take a shower first then when you finish this is already cook" She said and I nodded "Okay" I kiss her cheek one last time and went to her room to take a shower.

When I finish showering I went to the drawer 'She still keep my clothes', I smiled and pick some hoodie and my boxer shorts.

"This look delicious" I said and sat down she smiled at me softly and put some pancake at my plate and a chocolate syrup I pull her to sit on my lap and hug her waist "Your being clingy again" She giggled "Whatever" I said "Feed me please" I said with my cute voice she chuckled and nodded and start feeding me while I happily accept it.

"Do you want some strawberries?" She said and I nodded she got up and went to the fridge to get some.

"Jisoo" She hummed while she bite some strawberries "Give me a chance to love you and I promise I'll do my best to make you smile everyday?" I said sincerely while looking at her eyes then she starts crying "Why are you crying?" I said and wipe her tears "I'm crying because I am touch and I'm crying because of happiness" She said while smiling sweetly "And I would love that" I kissed her passionately.

"Thank you and I love you" I said while I kiss her forehead "I love you too" She said back making me smiled widely.

-------------------------------------------