6

Percy

"Yep, that was Helen." She sighed as I started to drive.

"She sucks." I said.

"She does, I hate her."

"I can see why."

I was surprised that she took me up on my offer, seeing as how she acted like she hated me.

"Now, just because I'm going on a date with you does not mean that we are friends, okay?" She looked over at me.

"Then, are we more than friends?" I smirked.

"Oh, shut it, Jackson." She swatted my arm.

~~~

We arrived at the beach, it was a nice day, one of the few left before it started to get colder. The sun was bright and practically blinding, though it didn't bother me. Surprisingly, the beach wasn't terribly crowded, even though it was the weekend.

"Wise Girlll"

"What?"

"Let's get in the water." I smirked, dragging her in.

I jokingly flicked my hand, and at that exact moment, a wave came over us, "IM A WATERBENDER!"

"Seaweed Brain." She splashed water on me.

We continued to splash each other, I got bored and pulled her underwater.

"What are you doing?" She asked after dragging me back up.

"Do you trust me?"

"I'm still deciding. Why?"

"Just follow me under."

"You're such a child." She rolled her eyes, "Fine."

I went underwater and the second she came under as well, I kissed her.

//i have terrible writers block im rlly sorry//