42 | a little dip

Start from the beginning

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

By the time I got home, the sun had begun to set. I had to stop into the hotel and the restaurant to figure out what the hell else had happened since I was away.

The house Mo and I chose was a two story hidden treasure in Valencia with a little more space than we require.

I exit the car and make my way into the house, calling to Monique in the meantime. She's not on the couch or in the kitchen or watching TV on the floor as she usually does.

"Amor!" I call to her yet again, entering the dining room only to look out of the glass door and see exactly who I was looking for.

She's lounging in the water, a glass of wine sitting right beside her as she has her arms up on the pool ledge, her chin resting on her balled up fists

She's lounging in the water, a glass of wine sitting right beside her as she has her arms up on the pool ledge, her chin resting on her balled up fists. Her braids are tucked into a cute low bun and from what I can see, she's not wearing a bathing suit.

Dropping my keys on the table, gently, I remove my zip up hoodie and the shirt hiding under it. I make my way outside, watching as Monique looks up at me with a wide smile on her face.

"Hey." She greets me, lifting her head from her fists, "How was it?"

I shrug and pause to pull my pants off and then my boxers before lowering myself into the pool beside her. She kisses me and wraps her arms around me.

I sigh and pull her into a hug. Her arms wrap tightly around my shoulder and I press my hand flat against her bare back, "I have to meet with him tomorrow."

"What? Why?"

"To get him to drop the suit."

She exhales and pulls away to meet my eyes, "Is it that bad?"

My eye twitches as I think back to what Lucia told me he wanted.

"He wants half of Grand Palace."

"The hotel or the restaurant?"

"Everything." I sigh, "The hotels I have here, in Madrid, in Ibiza. Everything."

Monique sucks in a breath and pauses, "He's such a bitch."

Her words bring a smile to my face, "My thoughts exactly, mi amor." I watch as she blinks and looks around, lost in her thoughts. Taking her chin into my hand and turning her to look at me, I kiss her sweet lips, "I'm sorry for leaving you alone for so long."

She shakes her head, "You had something important to do - businesses to save and whatnot. Just gave me a chance to check everything out and take a little dip."

If I were to look at myself in this moment, I know I have this look of pure adoration on my face.

Another reason to love her.

"Thank you for being so understanding, princesa."

She nods and wraps her legs around me, "Of course. That's what good girlfriends are for."

"Hmm," I smirk and kiss her lips, "I love you."

She peppers my face with kisses before pulling back to meet my eyes, "I love you, papi."

The nickname awakens something in me, making my grip around her tighten. A devilish grin grows on my face, "Remember what I said about fucking you in every room of the house?"

She laughs aloud, throwing her head back, allowing me to kiss the valley between her breasts.

"You horny ass motherfucker."

I take her nipples between my teeth and tug lightly, drawing a soft moan from her, "Only for you, bebita."

as yall can see, i have no clue how contracts, lawsuits and law works at all 🤗🤗

also, pretend teo and his lawyer were speaking in spanish cause i do not have the energy to translate all that into spanish.