I glance at Ivan for a second before I burst into tears of laughter. A small smile crept on his lips before it was replaced with a frown, he wanted a kiss from me because he restricted himself to laugh along with me. I laughed so hard on him that I began to tear up.

"Ivan, you're hilarious did you know that?"

"I'm also deprived of your kisses, did you know that?" He added and pouted as he waited for me to kiss him. I close my eyes and fall on his torso as I laughed once again, "Come on Lana, I'm waiting."

I reach for his face and lean in closer to him, our forehead leaned against each other as I gaze at him. I felt his hands roam around my body as I chuckle before I kissed his lips. A satisfied groan vibrated from Ivan's throat as he closed his eyes, his lips moved in sync with mine. I smiled against his lips when he claimed my hips under his possessive hold, my heart raced at the intimacy because it was so early in the morning, however I wasn't complaining.

Just as Ivan and I were getting carried away, I heard something at the door. My eyes shot up as my lips were still sealed with his but once I recognised the sound of the small pitter patter of her feet knocking the ground, I push Ivan away and quickly lay on my back before I grab the duvet and cover my body. Ivan released a harsh breath when he slightly got up and watched me in confusion, but when I gestured towards the door, recognition flashed across his face when he was watching the tiny person stood at the door.

Amelia walks in with her small pink teddy clutched into her small hand. She glanced at me for a second before she looked at Ivan and when she did, a huge smile spread across her bright face.

"Hi mommy." She giggled. "Hi Ivan."

She clenched her legs together and shuddered for a second before she watched the both of us and giggled again. Her small button nose scrunched up as a huge innocent smile spread across her lips. She pushed the strands of her uncombed hair back and then lifted her small soft teddy to her face.

"Good morning beautiful." Ivan greets and instantly, Amelia blushes as she runs towards my side of the bed, and as she does Ivan shakes his head and chuckles.

"Good morning baby," I hum as I sit up and haul her in an embrace, "Why don't you join me on the bed sweet-pea, it's cold."

Instead of climbing next to me, Amelia moves around the bed and climbs from the foot of the bed. She watches the both of us as a small giggle escaped from her lips before she crawled in to the middle, in between us. When she reached the small space between us, she tucks herself in the small space and turns towards Ivan. Her small arms draped over Ivan's naked torso, barely reaching across as her face nuzzled into the nape of his neck.

My heart was so full.

"Ivan, I'm really excited that you stayed in my house." She says, her voice was muffled as she stuffed herself in the small space. Ivan glanced up at me with the most heart warming smile as he wraps his arms around her, while I slowly get off the bed and put a piece of clothing on my body. "Mommy said you would leave last night, but you didn't. You're my favourite batman."

"Oh, is that so?" Ivan chuckled, "Well mommy was wrong, I didn't get to spend enough time with you last night. Come on, I think you should get dressed because batman wants to eat breakfast, and he doesn't want to eat alone."

"Okay Ivan," She giggle before he reached for me and pulled us both towards her, as her arms were curled around both of our necks. "but first, let's cuddle together."

"Baby," I laugh as I place my hand on her tiny stomach and tickle it, "why are you so happy today?"

"Because last Christmas, I asked Santa to give me batman." She giggled as she held my face with her tiny hands, "I'm really, really happy because Santa gave me Ivan and my mommy a boyfriend."