"How sweet. This is it? Are you expecting me to say yes to this?" I was disappointed.

"I will give you a proper proposal. I just love you so much, baby."

"If you are just proposing because I am pregnant, please don't. I am not marrying because I am having a baby with you. Let's not talk about this anymore." He turned to his side and moved away from me.

"I am not marrying just because you are pregnant but because I am so much in love with you. I know you are aware that I love you so much and I also know that you are just afraid. I entered this relationship because you are worth it...because you deserved to be cherished." I was facing his back.
"I hope you can think of it first."

"I am not even 20, Mew. Do you know how sick this is? I even got pregnant at this age and now you are asking me to be married too? Don't you think it's being too much? There would be no problem with you because you are not in my situation." His voice was so soft but every word he spits is so clear to me. Maybe, I was being inconsiderate of him. I am almost 10 years older than him and at the right age to be married.

"I just love you, baby. I swear." I reached for his head and played with his hair.        "I can wait for you. Anything you want."

"Would I be a laughing stock because of my situation? I can't face them now." He is so worried.

"Who would laugh about this? I am sure they will say how blessed you are because even we are both males at birth, you've got the chance to be pregnant. It is something to be thankful for. I am so happy with it. And why would you care about other's opinions? This matter is just about you and me and now with our babies too. Tell me, are you happy about having a baby with me?"

Even though he is not facing me, I can see him nodding in agreement. I am glad that like me he is happy too.

"But aside from the cruel judgment, I am too young for this." This hits me. I should have been more careful. I should have waited for him. Yet, I am still happy and I feel guilty for him. I am at the right age already while he is just a student.

"I am so sorry, baby. I promise you that nothing will change. After you gave birth, you can still do what you want, okay? Go out with your friends, have fun. I'll take care of our babies. I just want you to do one thing for me... Please don't look at any other guy, I want you to just only love me." I reached for his neck and buried my face there. This scent...this fucking natural scent... Control your urges, Mew.

"Move! We broke up." Here comes his favorite line again. "I am in love with someone else."

"If you are talking about that living six-pack abs, then I swear I won't allow him to step a single foot in Thailand."

"I can go to Korea using your cash." He is really trying my damn patience.

Unconsciously, I fell asleep. His scent is damn calming my nerves.

I woke up when I saw him smiling and talking through his phone. I stood up right away and check who the fucking shit he is talking to.

"What??? This is Saint! Do you want to talk to him too?" He hit me with his phone and slumped on the couch.
"What are you waiting for? Talk to him!"
I made him jealous instead.

"I thought it was some other guy. I was half-asleep earlier. Sorry."

I looked at his phone and saw Saint still online. He was glaring at me so I just apologized and dropped the call.

We were interrupted when his nanny knocked on the door and placed some packages on Gulf's bed.

He took the scissor and began unboxing his packages. He looked so excited.

"Can you try this one?" He smiled at me sweetly. Who can say no when his face is as bright as this?

I took the shirt from his hand. I am willing to do anything for him, of course. I slowly unfold the shirt and got shocked to see the design. This is his crush being topless. "What the? Are you kidding me? Why are you buying this kind of stuff? Keep it. Don't you ever wear that."

He lowered his head. "He is the only reason I can keep my cool until now."
He looks so sad so I immediately took off my shirt and wear the one he wants to see me wearing. Breathe! I cannot make stressed him out on small matters like this.

"My phone." He excitedly ran to get his phone. I  reminded him not to run but just glared at me in return. "Let me take a picture of you. Damn! So cute!" He squealed. I smiled at him. He took a lot though.

"I'll post this on my Instagram, okay?" This will be the first time that he'll be posting my pic on his feed.

"Sure, baby." Does it mean we can finally date in public now?

"Done. So beautiful."

I checked his IG feed and got disappointed. He just took a snap of the shirt. He didn't even include my face in his post.

I hugged him and took a picture of us.

"What are you doing?" He was so curious when I started typing.

"I am declaring my ownership."
He is at the legal age and I am not his teacher anymore.

I posted our picture together. "To the beautiful guy I am willing to share my forever with." Tagged @gulfliamK.

I smiled. Finally, I got the courage to share our picture together.

"What have you done? We already broke up."

"We never did, baby! Now let's pack your stuff. You are moving out of here and start living with me now."

"Mew."

"I am not kidding, baby. We will build this family together. Let's start with the first step."