I complied, sitting down next to her and putting the phone on speaker. I didn't want Meredith to hold anything. Her hands were coated in blood and her skin was still burning though nothing was touching it.

"Vivian darling, I see you had a vision." Meredith spoke, her voice cynical.

"Are you okay?" Emma's voice spoke from the background.

"I'll need one of your terrific antidotes Emma, if you will be a doll." Meredith sneered.

"How strong?" Emma breathed into the phone.

"Try Salt and Holy." Meredith spat.

Emma gasped and there was a sound of the phone being handed off to another person before Vivian spoke.

"She'll be on her way." Vivian replied.

"Is the Hunter alive?" Meredith asked.

"Yes."

"Great." Meredith chirped, snapping the phone shut  with her mind before anyone else could speak.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Wouldn't Emma need you on the phone to know where you are?" I voiced out my concerns.

Meredith waved her hand dismissively, while wincing from the motion. "Nonsense. She'll know where we are."

I frowned at her, opening my mouth to speak when suddenly I heard a painful howl. Instantly I snapped my head towards the source, perking my ears to listen.

"What's going on?" Meredith asked uneasily.

"The fight is still going on..." I replied slowly.

From the corner of my eye I saw Meredith raise her eyebrows. "And?"

I shook my head, focusing my attention to my surroundings. I heard fast footsteps coming towards us. From the heavy sounds, I immediately knew they were Wolves.

"Andrew." Zach sighed in relief once he saw me.

He quickly walked towards me and pulled me into a man hug, evidently disregarding my other Pack members who had looks of both relief and anger mixed into one.

After a couple of affectionate slaps on my back, Zach released me and immediately returned to his status as 'Beta'.

"Sir, the Wolves have scattered all around the area. We are uncertain as to where the locations of the Hunters are." Zach informed me.

"Is this all?" I questioned, leaning back into the tree beside Meredith.

Zach shook his head. "No, apparently the attack was a covert attack. No one besides a couple of rogue Hunters assaulted us without permission from the head cooperation."

I scoffed, "Do the Head believe this is excusable?" I demanded.

"What about the Hunter who exploded?" Meredith interrupted before Zach could speak again.

Zach looked down at Meredith with a blank face though I could see the tight concern swirling in his eyes.

"He's alive." Zach informed through gritted teeth.

"What?!" I growled incredulously, pushing my body off of the tree and ignoring the pain in my shoulder. "How?!"

"We don't know." He lowered his head in respect, his voice regretful.

"Andrew-" Meredith started.

"I want this Hunter found. Whatever information you can obtain about him is necessary. Track him down and bring him to me; Alive." I ordered Zach and the Pack members behind me.