Lost Episode #1: The Return of Garlic Jr.

*In Narrator's Voice*
Previously on Dragon Ball Z! After a long and treacherous battle, Goku had defeated Frieza once and for all but was unable to escape Planet Namek before it exploded. However, in a miraculous twist of fate, Goku had managed to get out in time and now he's on a journey in space. While this was happening, Goku's friends and family were finally live in peace once more. However, little do they know that the next threat is lurking ahead and it's a blast from the past. Will the Z-Fighters be able to defeat them without Goku? Find out today!

It's a nice and sunny day at Mount Paozu where the flowers blossom and the birds sing. While this was happening, Gohan was playing with a saber-toothed tiger as it chases him. Gohan yells out, "Come on! Catch me if you can! Come on! Faster!" The saber-toothed tiger catches up to Gohan and was about to pounce on him. Suddenly, Gohan jumps on top of a branch much to the saber-toothed tiger's surprise. However, he wasn't looking and bumps into a rock and Gohan laughs and exclaims, "That was fun Mr. Tiger! Same time tomorrow?" He then jumps off of the branch and runs to the edge of a cliff and jumps off of it. While he was doing this, Gohan removed his clothes except for his boxers and enters the water. As he swims, Gohan spots some gigantic fishes and swims after them. He then grabs them by their tail fins and throws them out of the water one by one. Gohan emerges from the river and tries to get water out of his eyes until somebody tells him, "Hey, yo!" When Gohan gets the water out of his eyes, he sees Krillin kneeling on a rock wearing a white suit and hat and replies, "Hey, Krillin! Wow! Is that really you under there?"

 Gohan emerges from the river and tries to get water out of his eyes until somebody tells him, "Hey, yo!" When Gohan gets the water out of his eyes, he sees Krillin kneeling on a rock wearing a white suit and hat and replies, "Hey, Krillin! Wow! I...

Krillin replies in a weird accent, "Yes, Sweetheart. See?" As he climbs onshore, Gohan replies, "That's the worst Humphrey Bogart imitation I've ever heard! So what you've been doing, Partner?" Krillin replies, "Eh, not much." Gohan stacks his fish and replies, "It looks like we'll be having fish for a while. Hey, do you want to help me cut and clean them?" Krillin replies, "Uh? No thanks." Gohan pulls on his arm and replies, "Hey! Come on! Let's go for a swim then! The water is ice cold, it feels really incredible!" As he's being pulled, Krillin replies, "No! Please! No! Sorry, it's the threads, Bro." Gohan replies, "Well, no big deal, take 'em off!" Krillin replies as he turns around, "Uh... Well..." Gohan sees a car up the slope and replies, "Oh, wow! Check out that car! Is it yours? For real?" Krillin replies, "Well, uh, sorta. Ah, what the heck! It's been so long! One little dip won't hurt anything!" He begins to remove his suit while Gohan laughs, runs to the river, and yells out, "Last one in is a rotten egg!" As he jumps into the river, Krillin was about to do the same until a female voice asks, "Krillin? Hey! What are you doing?" Suddenly, a woman with blue hair exits out of the car and asks, "Are you coming or what?"

 Ah, what the heck! It's been so long! One little dip won't hurt anything!" He begins to remove his suit while Gohan laughs, runs to the river, and yells out, "Last one in is a rotten egg!" As he jumps into the river, Krillin was about to do the s...