Chapter 11: You Need Help in More Than One Way

Okay wow the writing vibe was so strong and I didn't know where to end it so abnormally long chapter. Smut Warning a few pages in because when it's Valentine's Day and you're a lonely 16 year old lesbian girl, smut makes you feel better. Enjoy ^-^

Eren's P.O.V

        I awoke to the sound of something slamming onto a table. I slowly opened my eyes and was blinded by the bright sunlight. That's weird... I never open my window. I looked to my clock and saw it read 2 pm. I groaned and rolled over to look at Levi who wasn't there, instead he was across the room... cleaning... my dresser... and my stash drawer was wide open and empty. Just to add to the luck everything was out in the open on top of the black dresser.

"Oh he lives." Levi snapped in a cold tone. I looked him over. He had put on his shirt again and looked tired. His eyes had bags under them and his hair was a mess.

        I brought my eyes back up to what he was holding. He had the last bottle of Jack I had in his hand. He slammed it down and kicked the drawer shut with his foot hard enough to shake the whole dresser. Then it clicked in my head, he went through my stuff. He knows. And I couldn't even feel my anxiety, I just let anger take me over.

"What the fuck Levi? What the actual fuck?"  I screamed at him, "Why are you going through my shit?" I was shaking with anger then let myself realize I had the last of my secrets stripped from me. I couldn't breathe. I was overwhelmed with anger and now the anxiety was getting strong. I knew thy little voice was whispering but I couldn't hear it over my own.

"Oh don't get pissy with me! I was worried about you kid! Plus, you lied to me!" He pointed to his chest. "I went downstairs this morning and went around the side of the house but found no fucking box or lighter. All I found was a stub from the fag and then I came back up here to ask you when I saw the drawer cracked open. I was curious so I pulled it open and I... I saw all of this!" He thrust his hands to the pile of contraband I had collected. "Why Eren?  Why the fuck do you have this? Even after the promise you made!" He was still yelling.

        I was speechless. I saw he'd taken out even the little things, my razors, my bags of pills, my notes; all my hidden secrets were open for the world. Then I remembered Carla was probably home and that sent me over.

"Levi quiet the fuck down! Carla might hear you and come up here!" I hissed at him.

"Oh yeah. Maybe she should." He hissed back. "Maybe she needs to know what's wrong with you because I'd love to know but you might lie again!" His voice was low but held as much coldness as before.

"Levi." I whispered out. "Y-you wouldn't.  You know you won't." I tried to guilt him out of calling her in. She wouldn't handle this judging by her reaction to me last night.

"Why not?" His eyes narrowed as if daring me to come up with something.

"Because I'd hate you. I trust you and you would shred all of it if you did that." And it was true. I would hate him.

"You're lying. You wouldn't." His eyes held worry for a split second but came back anger just as fast.

"Try me." I dared him and got out of the bed. I stood next to it but stood nonetheless, hoping doing so would show I was serious.  "Try to tell her and see what I'll do."

        Silence fell over us, it was heavy. Like fog at night. It was misty and neither of us could tell what the other was thinking.

He broke it.

I will Change (Ereri/Riren)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें