The Shack

The party was cleaning the mansion as Aqua was standing outside talking about some girl who was the result of some rich guy and a maid,who died of an illness.

"So, Kazuma, this mansion is haunted right?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Is it also owned by an italian?"

"Y/n... That wasn't even that good." Kazuma had a look of general disappointment on his face.

"Yeah, I know, but think about it, we just so happen to find a guy who just so happened to have a mansion willing to give it to us,isn't that the least bit suspicious?"

"Fine," Kazuma shrugged, "I guess you have a point, but as long as I'm not shoved into a giant crib with a baby ghost trying to murder me, I'll be fine."

I walked over to a shelf and started sweeping it, but on the shelf was a photo of the butler who enlisted our help and some young girl who looked to be pretty young, their were some water stains on the bottom of the picture in random splotches... Tears.

'This must have meant a lot to the butler, I'll give this to him next I see him... Or he left it here for the girl.'

I set the picture down, and clean the rest of the shelf.

________________________

It had been a long day, but we cleaned the mansion, and where sleeping in our respective rooms, when I heard some loud clattering to my left.

Looking over, I saw a small doll, one of the really creepy ones with button eyes that seem to stare into your soul.

'Hey Alice, want a new doll to play with?'

Alice appeared in front of me, and started for the doll, which started to ring from her... Until a large army of dolls appeared in the window.

"Alice, change of plans!"

I was surrounded, but I did have Alice out, and I didn't need to nuke the house.

"Die For Me!"

The small dolls were soon enveloped in the army of exploding teddy bears and killed quickly.

"Thanks Alice, would you send a few more bears to patrol the house?"

"Yes Trickster, I will do that, may I play whilst you sleep?"

"As long as you don't kill anyone, it's okay."

Alice left the room, and started to find more dolls, but after a while, I heard shouting as Kazuma and Megumin were running to Aqua's room.

"AQUA!"

I open my door to see Kazuma running into Aqua's room, and slamming the door behind him, before I hear Megumin scream.

Opening the door, I see both Kazuma and Megumin staring at each other, and turning to me.

"You guys do realize that Aqua is currently on a crusade against the ghosts who stole her booze, right?"

Their eyes shift towards each other , then downward.

"I'll take that as a no."

We all sat there for a long time, until more Megumin finally piped up, "Can one of you accompany me to the bathroom."

Kazuma, horrified, only screamed, "No way! Just use the bottle in the corner, no one will watch."

Opting to go to the door before Megumin could, I opened the door and started to get Aqua towards the bathroom.

"Hey, Y/n, how do you see in the dark? I can barely see in front of me, but your staying in the middle of the walkway?"

"I have a skill that increases my night vision. It's... Much more versatile though, It's also a passive, so I can't teach it to Kazuma."

We kept sneaking to the bathroom, and heard a bit of rustling in the distance, and then a little girl singing

"Don't worry Megumin, that's just Alice... Probably."

"What do you mean probably?

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n singing Last Suprise for Megumin

"Megumin, hurry up, dolls are just standing there. Menacingly."

"You can't rush it!"

The dolls made their move, and started running towards us.

"MEGUMIN, THE DOLLS ARE COMING."

I started kicking on the door.

"Give me a second!"

"I AM, IF I WAS GOING TO BUST IN I WOULD HAVE, NOW IM COMING IN!"

Running through right before the dolls arrived.

Holding my back to the door, I asked Megumin, "Okay, do you think we could run to Aqua's room? That might save us... Hopefully."

"Aqua's a priest, she would definitely purify these things."

"Alright... Three, Two... ONE!"

We kicked down the door, burying a few dolls and dashing through the rest. Megumin nearly tripped over a doll, but I was able to grab her arm right before she hit the ground.

"Megumin, you goof, we need to hurry!"

It's like a palace was being to destroyed.

We burst through Aqua's door, slamming it into Kazuma's face, knocking him on the floor.

"AQUA!"

Aqua wasn't there, just an unconscious Kazuma.

"Well... Fuck."

Something was banging on the door.

"Ok, Megumin, block the door, I'll heal Kazuma. Diarama!"

There goes some of my stamina, but we should be able to get out now.

When Kazuma got up, I explained the plan, We would kick down the door, and find Aqua as fast as possible... Again.

"Go!"

When Kazuma kicked the door, we found Darkness and Aqua on the other side.

Aqua was now healing Darkness as Kazuma apologized, me and Megumin in the back, trying to disappear.