My Cabbages

A huge storm of Cabbages.

The greatest enemy of Axel, just beside the Demon King.

Truly, a worthy foe.

I would be rich with all of the Cabbages I collected

At least, that's what I would say, If somebody didn't nearly kill me and destroy my entire collection of Cabbages with a single cast of explosion.

I was carrying Megumin back to the Guild Hall, even though I should have just left her with Kazuma, but even I wasn't cruel enough to leave her with Kazuma and Darkness at the same time, so I was carrying her back.

"... And that ends my rant on why you shouldn't have friendly fire enabled, thanks for listening to my Ted Talk."

"Your what now?"

"Megumin, if I was literally anyone else, you would have committed murder, which kind of isn't okay in most countries, kind of like cannabolism."

Megumin's head dropped onto my shoulder, "Sorry."

"It's alright Megumin, not everyone's spells track down their enemies specifically."

Our walk was silent after that, and we continued on our way to the guild hall, where Aqua was treating everyone to drinks.

"Hey Y/N, put a drink to my mouth, I'm thirsty."

"Actually," I cast dia on her with pixie, "Do you feel better? That's meant to heal, but it might help your stamina."

Megumin lifted her hand, and moved a cup to herself, "I can move, but I probably won't be casting a spell until tomorrow. Wait, aren't you an Assassin? How did you cast a spell, and what kind of chant is D-a?"

"Ok, slow down, it's a persona-l thing, I am an Assassin, but I do have some inherited skills, y'know."

Megumin just nodded, and Kazuma kicked open the door to the guild and walked over to our little group, "Well Megumin, Aqua, Y/n, look to our new member, Darkness." He sounded so unenthusiastic that it was kind of sad.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n being burnt to a crisp

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS ALL I GOT!"

Hey, my name is Y/n and youbmight be wondering how I got into this situation, it all started with Aqua paying for everyone's drinks, multiple times, after the cabbage quest, but she barely got any Cabbages and is now in massive debt, which means, as soon as she remembers our deal, my wallet is completely and utterly fu-.

I laid my head on the table, and took one long look at the quest bounty board, I was surely going to be seeing it a lot in the future.

Or I could just head to Mementos again, but that would rise suspicions.

Aqua was walking over to the group again, "Kazuma Kazuma, please I need 100,000 Eris to pay off my debt!"

"Go get Y/n, technically it's his debt."

Kazuma you bastard, just wait until I get my hands on you, I'm going to shove a nuetral special where the sun doesn't shine.

"Y/n, Y/n, I need 100,000 thousand Eris! Please! They won't let me buy anymore!"

"Aqua, as much as I hate to say it, I'm broke too, I haven't gone on a quest lately due to this party's shenanigans and Megumin blew up all my Cabbages, so please just go grab a quest that we can do, and I'll do it."

Aqua immediately ran off to the quest counter.

"Y/n, how much money do you owe Aqua that you pay for her booze so much?" Megumin, bless her heart, asked.