Velvet Blues

"So, mind telling me why you left when I was trying to earn you guys money?"

I had finally found Kazuma and Aqua after they registered by themselves, which they still hadn't explained, we were walking from the inn I was staying at to the guild.

Kazuma was the one to respond, "It took you over an hour, the waitress had asked us for our order five times, it was starting to be loitering, rather than waiting."

I just rested my head in my palm.

"Fine... Fine, but will you explain how you got the money to register?"

"Aqua accosted a priest, who believed she was pitiful enough to warrant giving her enough money to register the both of us."

"Why do I have a feeling that this is going to be the norm in this party?"

Kazuma just shrugged at my exasperation.

Suddenly, I thought about the toads I had fought, and knowing how outrageously overpowered Satanael was going to be, 'Thank you, Trickster,' I might need to bring some other Personas as to not kill any human enemies I have to fight.

"You know what Kazuma, you guys do whatever, I'll be right back." I started walking to the door, but to Kazuma, it probably looked like I was walking into the forest.

Chanting out the skill World's Key I found myself in what was my velvet room. It was set in a pattern much like Akira, but instead of cells, there were walls and a couch where I would meet Igor, but instead, everything was empty.

"Well, This is... Depressing." The ambient music that normally played in the background of the room was completely silent, as if this whole room was just here. No attendants or master, it just rested here.

I grabbed a large book off the desk, and flipped it open, it was filled with the names of a few personas, but not all of them as I had hoped.

I could see the few that you get at rank 10 confidants, but I would have to fuse them, but to do that I needed to find the other Personas. At least I had Arsene and Raoul.

Knowing how to draw them out instinctively, I drew Arsene out. I would have to fuse them to make Raoul, but I was hesitant.

If I did that, I could easily make Arsene again. But it would take to much to recreate Satanael, or I could get only Arsene and the secret knife you could get with executing Satanael.

It would take to many Eris to fuse and resummon both Arsene and Satanael.

'I thought protagonists of these kind of things had it easy... Jeez this is hard. I either have all or nothing, but...'

I brought out Arsene and Satanael.

This should be enough, Raoul was, statistically speaking, weaker than Satanael. It wouldn't be worth it to fuse them here. And I can wait for more Eris to resummon Satanael, thank God I get a really big discount. But that is still a lot of money.

I summon the blue gate exit, and left hoping to find the others quickly.

As I walk out of a blue gate outside the guild hall, 'Instant transport or plot convenience?', people had surrounded me.

"Welp, not keeping that a secret." I say cheerily to the small crowd as I walked inside.

I instantly searched for the green tracksuit and bright blue that adorned my allies, but they either hadn't arrived or already left.

Aqua wasn't walking with Kazuma and he hadn't said anything about her being annoying or useless today, so she must not have woken up yet, and I had only been gone for a few minutes, so I might as well wait.