Your a Wiz-ard

Camping in a graveyard is not very luxurious, but it still beat sleeping in a barn.

Aqua nearly dragged us here due to the undead problem, or because of the reward.

We were in massive debt, so I couldn't blame her.

Kazuma walked next to me as we walked, "So, Y/n, you said your summons are connected to your soul right?"

"Yes, that is the case, why do you ask?"

Kazuma looked me in the eyes, "Then why is their a little girl in there?"

Darkness joined in, "Yes, why did you trap a young girl in there... And could you do it to me?"

"Well Kazuma," I completely ignored Darkness, "I summoned Alice from the depths of the collective unconscious by sacrificing her parental figures who I found walking around in a medieval subway station."

Everyone else froze, as if the world had stopped, but that was impossible, we killed Dio in the last chapter.

"Y/n, we need to talk about how you summon your demons." Darkness started to close in on me.

"I made that sound really bad didn't I?"

Everyone, excluding Darkness who was trying to catch me.

"Hey! What are you doing! We have a job!"

Darkness kept trying to catch me until night fell.

"Alright guys! Everyone get ready, we need to find a Zombie-Maker!"

I pulled out my card, checking for skills, I leveled up a bunch and haven't checked it yet, on it I saw multiple skills such as Stealth Strike, Ambush, and Grappel.

Grappel and Ambush were Persona skills, Ambush was an ambush, and Grappel was a grappeling hook that I could use outside Mementos.

Putting points into Ambush and Grappel, I put my card in my pocket.

We walked into the graveyard, and their were much more than one or two Zombies as suspected.

"Kazuma, aren't zombie makers only supposed to have a few zombies?"

"Yeah, why is their an army? My detect enemy skill is picking up... Three... Five..."

Kazuma kept counting.

Megumin got closer, shaking, "Guys I think this isnt just a zombie makers anymore, we need to get a strong priest or something!"

When Megumin finished, we came upon a robed humanoid, standing in a glowing circle... When Aqua rushed at them.

"H-Hey, what are you doing? Please stop, I need that circle!" The robed woman was holding onto to Aqua's legs as she stomped on the circle.

"What's a filthy lich doing our here? Summoning undead? I'll destroy this circle and get the reward!"

The girl got even more frantic, "Wait, please, look, the souls are going to heaven, please stop!"

Aqua looked up, seeing the souls heading to the afterlife, "Why is a lich doing this, shouldn't the church be doing this?"

When the lich ran to hide between us and Kazuma, I saw the woman underneath, she had brown hair, and was wearing a fair amount of purple, and had fairly light skin.

The girl, hiding behind me and Kazuma, started stammering out something about the church only wanting money.

'Trickster, should you not pay attention?'

'I am Arsene, it's just that I'm getting a strange sense of deja but.'

'This is the first time you've had a lich hide behind you, is it not Trickster?'