𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Akaashi had dealt with many episodes of Bokuto's emo mode before, but unlike Y/N, Bokuto would bounce back to his usual chaotic self after Akaashi's kind words

He held Y/N as she broke down in front of him, gingerly patting her back and murmuring comfortingly in her ear. Her sobs gradually stopped as her tear ducts dried up.

"Come on, I'll take you back to your brother," Akaashi said gently. He bundled Y/N up in his jacket which was hooked over his arm and brought her back to Karasuno's sleeping quarters via the sheltered way.

Once they arrived, Akaashi knocked on the door gently.

The door slid opened, revealing Sugawara.

"Akaashi?" He tipped his head. "What-?" His eyes fell on the drenched figure beside him.

"Asahi! Get over here!"

"What?" Asahi bounded towards the door. "Y/N!"

"She was running in the rain," Akaashi explained shortly. "Crying. I dunno what happened."

"Get Shimizu," Sugawara turned back into the sleeping quarters and spoke to someone else from the team. Hinata burst out from the door and ran off to the managers' sleeping quarters.

Asahi gathered Y/N in his arms. She was looking off into the distance, a glazed look over her eyes.

"Thanks for finding her, Akaashi," Sugawara said.

Akaashi rubbed the back of his neck. "It's fine. I wonder what happened to her though..."

🌹

Kuroo fucked up. Big time.

He was leaning against a gym's wall, clutching a bunch of his wet hair in each of his hands, staring at the wooden floor in dazed shock.

He knew he had fucked up really bad. But how is he gonna fix things? He had broken Y/N like what that Shin guy did.

He's currently in a dark and empty gym, plopped down against a wall, his legs drawn to his chest and his chin resting between his knees. Water dripped down from his hair and clothes to the wood, creating a puddle.

Kuroo sniffed. What the hell am I gonna do?

The doors of the gym creaked opened and closed again. A squeak of sneakers and someone plopped down beside him. Bokuto, sopping wet, his hair pressed to his scalp.

"Hey," they said to each other in the same throaty voice.

"You speak first," Kuroo quickly added.

Bokuto rested his chin to his knees, his eyes staring at a spot on the opposite wall. "Akaashi can't find me."

"Why not?"

Bokuto rubbed his eyes. "He found Y/N running in the rain. Shirofuku told me. He brought her back to Karasuno. The managers took care of her. Lev's with her, I heard. Asahi too. She's probably telling them what had happened."

"Fuck," Kuroo whispered. "What do we do?"

Bokuto shrugged. "Dunno. Stay here? I'm not going back that's for sure."

Kuroo curled himself up tighter and sighed.

The doors of the gym crashed opened. Akaashi and Yaku stomped in. Bokuto and Kuroo raised their heads.

"There you are!" Yaku burst out. "You! The two of you!" Akaashi stared at Bokuto coldly, remaining silent.

"What. Did. You. Do. To. Y/N?" Akaashi spoke through gritted teeth.

Bokuto looked away. "A bet." He and Kuroo pushed themselves up, leaning against the wall.

"A bet?" Yaku echoed. "Why?" His eyes shifted from Bokuto to Kuroo. "I thought you liked her."

Kuroo closed his eyes. "Looks," he forced out the word.

"What...?"

?"