The beginning.

"Yo, that's cheating!" Frankie screamed my way and tossed the basketball back at me. "Re-do that!" I shook my head, laughing at his poor sportsmanship. "I'll be damned. You lost that fair and square." He scoffed and said something under his breath.

"Justin always win, don't act brand new now." Jason said with a chuckle.

"And you know this, man!" We all got up from the cement and made our way to our cars. "Biebs, it's a party at my cousin's house later on. You in?"
Frankie asked.

I nodded towards him. "Bet." I got into my car and drove down the road behind my security guards to the grocery store. As soon as I got out of the car, fans gathered around screaming and calling my name.

I took pictures and videos with as many of them as I could before security took me away. "Alright yall, I should be good now on my own." I said to them.

They nodded and walked back towards the front enterence to make sure no one else got in while I was by myself. While reading over the grocery list, I felt a tiny hand pat me on the leg and a little sniffled voice.

"Do you know where my mommy is?" I looked down at the child and instantly felt symphathy. I shook my head no and picked her up. "I dont, baby girl. I'm sorry you lost her. Let's go find her, yeah?"

The little girl nodded and smiled. I walked with her joined at my hip around the aisles to search for her mom. "What's your name, sweetheart?"

She buried her head in my shoulder and whispered. "Malaysia." I smiled.
"That's a beautiful name, Malaysia. I'm Justin."

She nodded again. "How old are you?" Malaysia held up two fingers. "This many." I smiled again. "We'll find your mommy soon, ok?" She didnt say anything.

Minutes later, she let out a happy squeal. "Momma!" Her mom ran over to us with tears in her eyes. "Aysia, what did I tell you!" She grabbed the child from my arms and frowned.

"Thanks..she usually listens to me. I dont know what she was thinking today." I nodded. "It was no problem. She was keeping me company, actually." The woman laughed and shrugged.

"Yeah, well I guess kids will do that to you." We stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before she took out her phone. "Sorry, I have to take this. It's my job but thanks again, Justin." I was dumbfounded.

She knew my name. I shook my head, of course she did. The woman quickly grabbed Malaysia's hand and scurried off in the crowd.

"Hey! Wait!" I yelled.

She turned around. "I didn't get your name!" She smiled and yelled back. "Meghan!"