You could never fool a fake...

Start from the beginning

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬: 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦!

Two ram horns on (Name)'s head with her hair tied in straight pig-tails

Two ram horns on (Name)'s head with her hair tied in straight pig-tails. Her hands are covered with black gloves, but the part of the glove that covers her hands are white with wool cloth. Her neck had a white wool scarf, her left top shoulder had Aries' zodiac sign in pink. Her legs are covered in striped and black leggings...

Her chest part are only covered with a wool pink bra, barely leaving the shoulders and her stomach...

     "Wow~!" Leona whistled, seeing the bare chest of... You know what, this guy is really a pervert. "Even she has flat chest, she had a very small waist."

     "You're such a pervert, Leona." Vil stated.

     Leona smirked, "There are only times there are girls around, y'know."

     "You do know you're 4 years older than her?" The Pomefiore Prefect asked.

     The Savanaclaw just shrugged, "Who cares about age?"

     The beautiful man just sighed in defeat, saying, "You're hopeless."

Back to (Name), her right hand appeared with a pink wool enlarging. 3 ghosts are approaching her, ready to attack her. But when they could even approach her, she engage [not the marriage thing]...

𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭!

A blast of a glowing pink wool attacked the ghosts, making them vanish for a moment

A blast of a glowing pink wool attacked the ghosts, making them vanish for a moment. At the corner of her eye, 2 pairs of archer ghosts are aiming to her and the other boys...

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬: 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦!

     "She just changed an armor again?!"

     "What kind of unique magic is that?!"

     "That's why its called 'unique magic', idiot!"