The Real Princess

Start from the beginning

     'Why do they only go for the bride? Why not someone would go burst through those doors and say 'I love Idia!'?!' Idia thought for himself.

Chubby, on the side, was very sad. In any explanations about Chubby, loving the Princess, Her Royal Highness, it's still the very same feelings he had to this moment...

~ 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝐅 ~

As they were just at the very intersection, separating the exterior hallway and the cafeteria, a bunch of troublesome ghosts blocked their 'f*cking' way! (Name) took one of her keys from the key pocket that is now attached to her left wrist. They were hiding at a space, for the ghosts that will and never find them...

     "Even ghosts are blocking this way..." Ace complained.

     "It's natural, so don't whine or I'll sew your mouth shut." (Name) threatened.

     "Even a kid would never listen to you, Prefect."

     "WHAT DID YOU SAY, ACE?!"

     "Can you guys please stop? We need to be quiet!" Epel hissed.

     "Riddle and Rook aren't here, so Ace, Epel, and (Name) are the only ones left..." Grim uttered. "There's no person reliable other than me now!" He bragged.

     "I can do it too!" Epel said in all courage he had. "Ace! (Name)-san! Let's show them the true power of us!"

     "Alright... We're gonna arrive the cafeteria soon..." Ace could feel someone's watching them, then a sparkle was heard. "UWAH!!!" Ace jumped back, avoiding the magic.

It was the ghosts earlier! Oh my! They just found them... Maybe (Name)'s calculations were wrong. Her bad...

     "Tch! They dodged it!" The small ghost complained, the one who attacked them. "Such a smart bastard!"

     "A-Ace, are you okay?!" Epel asked.

     "There's no way a cheap magic like that can hit me." Ace boasted.

     "Those ghosts had found us here!" Grim fretted in (Name)'s arms.

     "Stay back! I'll stop them here!" Epel presented.

     "Don't be reckless now, Epel-san! Let me help you!" (Name) also presented.

But when they're gonna attack the ghosts, the 2 of them was shoved at the back of those ghosts[?] (Name) and Epel sweatdropped, not knowing what just happened. Is the ghosts blind? or they're just stupid?

     "U-Uh... What?"

     "Wait... Uhm?"

     "Why are they turning their back on us?" (Name) asked Epel.

     Epel shrugged, "These ghosts won't even attack us, too..."

     "YOUR HIGHNESS-ES! PLEASE RUN AWAY!" The small ghosts pleaded.

     " 'Your Highness'? What do you mean?" Epel questioned.

Unknown to him, (Name) froze on that nickname. Just hearing that nickname, always brings those bad memories back, the memories of the once she called home, Mercurius Castle. The ghost just bowed to Epel and (Name)...

     "Your very lovely figure... You children must be the Queen's daughters, the princesses, from the neighboring country, right?" The ghost asked.

     Ace chuckled, "Haha! Princesses... They must be referring to (Name) and Epel? Hah! What a joke!"

     "Princesses, it would be dangerous if you stay by that murderous person's side!" The tall ghost also said, taking the hands of the two. "Quick, come back to our━..."

     "Who..." Epel's face turned to immense anger. "WHO THE F*CK DID YOU CALL PRINCESS?!"

     "EH?!" The tall ghost yelled in surprise.

     "H-His character suddenly changed!" Grim and (Name) exclaimed in unison.

     "W-What a tomboy!" The tall ghost said. "Wait... If you listen well to her voice, she's really a boy!!!"

     "EVERYONE! GATHER UP, STOP THIS IMPOSTOR!!!" The small ghost called reinforcements.

     "You guys, please go first!" Epel ordered, pulling Ace to (Name)'s side.

     "Ah?! You couldn't defeat this many ghosts if you're alone!" Ace argued.

     Epel's aura of anger and courageousness began to menace, even Ace and (Name) were surprised from his sudden change of power, "I couldn't stay back after what they said, I must show them my true power!"

     "Haha! You really hate being a loser!" Ace mocked Epel.

     Epel chuckled, "Now go! Hurry and stop the ghost bride!" Then he turned to the ghosts, "You ghosts! I'll let you regret calling me 'princess'!"

     "Epel..."

     "Nah, (Name)! Let's leave it to him!" Ace took her wrist and started to sprint.

~ 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 - 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 ~

ALL OF THE SLAPPED PEOPLE: "KISS! KISS! KISS!" They all chanted.

     "STOP THE CHANTING!" The pissed off Idia chided.

     "It's really boring since we could only move our mouth." Lilia murmured.

     "Ah! It's going to be twelve soon..." Eliza looked at the clock. "It's time for the kiss of oath! If we kiss, Idia, my darling, shall follow me to another world, we could be happily together forever. Finally! I have my happily ever after!"

     ""... For real, shouldn't we stop her now?" Vil annoyingly asked.

     "But we couldn't do anything!" Trey uttered.

Just then, the door opened widely...

     "STOP THAT WEDDING!!!!!!!!!" Two voices yelled, objecting the ceremony.

     "Those voices is..." Deuce and Pantherlily uttered.

     "OUR SAVIORS!!!!!!!!!" Happy exclaimed in tears.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

冥婚