7 ~ Begum begging to Sultan

Start from the beginning

I diverted my gaze and she seemed a little blank, her eyebrows knitted and she looked around noticing everything.

"Is here fire around?" She asked without looking at me.

"Does it seems around?" I asked.

"Why am I feeling hot?" She asked touching her bangles nervously.

"What?" I asked.

"Ohh, God! It's getting so hot" She said and removed her bangles and they all fell on the ground.

I stood up not understanding what was happening with her.

The king has given me a defective piece.

"Is there any defect in you?"

She didn't bother me and started blabbering while running from here and there.

"Why it's getting hot?" She said again and started removing her waistband.

I didn't know what to do. What was happening to her?

After throwing her waistband on the floor, she looked at me and walked to me quickly.

"Umm... who are you?... ehhh... Sultan! I want water" She said holding my hand.

I could feel the sweat on her palm as she touched my palm. I moved my sight to the table and filled water in the glass from the metallic jar. I handed over the glass and she drunk it in just a few moments.

Her breathing was fast and she sat on the edge of the bed. She started removing her armlets, rings, Anklets and I literally had no idea what was she up to. She was racing my heartbeats somehow. It wasn't possible that she was doing it knowingly as she didn't seem like one who would do that on her wedding night.

She looked at me and I could see water in the corner of her eyes.

"Hey, what's happening?" I asked with concern walking towards her.

"I am feeling hot. I want to remove all this." She said in a breathe and stood up from the bed.

And then she did something that made me lower my gaze instantly. I didn't know what I feel but I never felt and saw something like this.

She held the edge of her Duppata and took it off. It fell to the ground. She literally wasn't in her proper consciousness as she took all her jewelry off and left them here and there. She stood in a blouse and skirt only. She was throwing her hands and trying to blow air on them.

I walked to her as the situation tensed me too now. She definitely had some problems. She turned and starting walking from here and there. Just when she turned I noticed that she had really long and thick hair which was tied in a long braid. Her Blouse had strings and then my sight fell on the black thick mole she had on her back. For a moment, I got awestruck and then quickly came to my senses.

"Umm, Begum... Are you okay?" I asked.

She looked at me and then walked towards me quickly.

"Sultan" She held my hand and then looked at me with watery eyes.

Her eyes were big and lashes long. She had dark pink lips and she was beautiful. I saw in her eyes and then suddenly she kept my palm on her cheek and closed her eyes. I felt her heartbeats getting slow. She came closer and a tear fell from her eyes. She falls her head a little back and moved my palm from her cheeks to the neck.

She moaned slowly and it just raced my heartbeats to the extreme.

What the hell is happening. How can she do that?"