Prologue

Weeks earlier: (you didn't earn the roles from Muzan yet)

"(y/n)-San!! Can we please raid villages together?" I looked down and saw Douma clinging onto my shoulders. "Anything for you Nii-San," I close eyed smiled. Soon, we vanished to thin air out of the Cult. "I already smell some marechi huh (y/n)-San?" I nodded with a smile. On the way I saw 2 demon slayers patrolling. "Ne~ We got some trouble~" I muttered. Two looked like a Hashira as it had gold buttons instead of silver. One had hair that was white and their body full of scars and a little boy with a striped haori carrying a snake. This guy seems to be carrying the scent right (y/n)-San?" He asked. "How about we watch them for a little," I suggested. A little show won't hurt.

??? Pov:
That's weird, there's no sign of a demon around. Hold on, I'm picking up two very strong scents. Seems like tonight's gonna be a challenge, excellent. I sprinted across the village to the scent which seemed to be on one of the roofs. There I saw it, two identical looking demons siting on the roof.

Y/N pov:
Suddenly I felt a presence behind me. "Douma," I bluntly stated. He immediately saw through that and we both took off. "Ne~ We got a visitor!" Douma cheered. "Uppermoon Two, pleasure to f*cking meet you!"He shouted. "Oh Marechi!~" I drew out my golden fans, immediately throwing them to the scar face. 'Frozen Lotus!' Douma muttered. Quickly the white haired slayer barely dodged the frozen attacks. "Be careful not to inhale them too much~ Or your lungs will freeze~" I said in a sing song voice. I caught my fan's swiftly as I leaped up to get a good blow of him. 'Barren Hanging Garden' I whispered. As I attacked swatted my fans on him. He managed to dodge some of the slashes with his nichirin blade. "You seem to be special, what's your name?" Douma asked with a cheerful attitude. "Sanemi," He responded. "Well then Sanemi why don't you become a demon? You will be able to live for centuries!" Douma chanted. "Sorry I'm not interested in joining with punks like you two," Well that was kind of harsh. Suddenly a boy with a snake wrapped on his shoulders came by holding a irregular shaped sword. "Hey don't hog our prey like that!" I shouted. "Uppermoon 2..NOpe I'm not joining this today," Both of them sprinted off in surprise. "What a waste of Marechi~" I pouted as I put of fans away. "Aw~ Don't be like that (Y/N)-San!~" As we both descended from the roof, figure was there to meet us. "I didn't know you had a sister Douma," The voice from the figure sounded very eerie making me shiver. "Indeed Master! We are very close!~" huh? Master? The figure slowly turned its face around, showing curls of black hair and crimson eyes."My name is Muzan Why don't you be apart of the twelve Kizuki and join your brother?" He suggested. Twelve Kizuki? Seems a bit sketchy to me. "Yeah (Y/N)-San! You should join Master so you could stay with me more!" It seems like a special clan for demons. "So your name is (Y/N)?" He asked. I hummed back "Well what do you say (Y/N)?" "I will happily accept!"

And that was when my whole life with the Kizuki was born.