The two nodded at each other, before continuing to do their respective duties. It seemed all the guards at this facility had been deployed onto them at the door, yet they weren't pushing them back. He watched Koko's arrows go flying into the eyes of them.

He felt bad admitting he felt nothing for them, but he'd been hurt too much by people in those same uniforms.

There was a shout, something he could quite place, and he watched a grenade skid across the ground. For a moment he accepted his fate- getting put back into a box in Wyoming until he was forgotten by everyone.

Blackjack flew in, flaring out his wings. He swiped the grenade, throwing it away before it blew. The building caved where it had blown up, and he heard a few people groaning and starting to clean out their eyes.

"Blackjack!" Nevada called, and his griffin ran to him. He mounted in one swift motion and was off, going down the left hallway. A few people followed him. Now, they only had two points where people could attack them from.

He took out his pistol, aiming as he rounded the right corner. He shot the two men running down the hallway, before continuing. He heard his sisters following behind him, Alaska panting and covered in blood, her metal spear dragging on the ground, the point of it broken off. California was still clean, besides one lock of hair that had fallen out of it's bun, her shoulders ablaze with blue flame.

They came upon the first door, and Connecticut kicked it. His bones hurt from the pressure. Alaska pushed him aside, kicking it herself. The door creaked on it's hinges.

The airlock was broken, and they heard the sound of claws against metal. That meant it was a demon inside.

Alaska hit it again, clenching her teeth. There was a fire in her eyes, before ice spread through the metal. She hit it again and the metal shattered. She backed up, waiting.

Vuk came out of the containment- covered in dust, his fur matted, but his head held high. He looked over them for a moment, before his head went back into a howl.

Goosebumps spread over him. Ever since he was a child, the sounds of the werewolves had always been alluring, but to hear it after so long...

Vuk's head fell, the sound echoing through the empty halls. The werewolf ran past them, and they followed. The faoladh didn't stop, and he seemed to know where he was going. He passed by doors that the three had been told to open, but it also wouldn't be a good idea to leave him alone.

He growled, pounding his shoulder into the door. Connecticut took him away, looking at his sisters to have them open it. Inside was a room that contained two cells.

Kaniqua and Samuel were each in the cells, looking at the door.

"Connecticut!" Samuel said, the doctor reaching to him. Connecticut looked at him surprised, before California pushed past him. She broke the locks on the cells with her flames, the two immortal humans coming out of their cells.

Kaniqua walked up to them. Her black, curly hair was knotted beyond saving, and her brown eyes only betrayed their pain. She embraced California, and then Connecticut, and then, later, Alaska. Vuk didn't want to be grabbed. He was already running off.

Connecticut and Alaska followed behind him while California helped the immortal humans. He didn't know why California stayed and he did not- she had the stronger magic, the healthier body- it seemed stupid, and yet he was still running behind the practically deranged wolf.

The building was made of three hallways, with two main areas in the center, and some offshoots for storage on the outside. He figured that out when he ran into the rest of their group.

Abductedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें