~Sneaking Out~

My dad snatched my phone out of my hand. "Sit down at the table ." He said. I put my backpack by the front door and sat down.

I really wasn't in the mood for my dad right now. "Okay well your going to be grounded for a week and I don't like you kissing girls it's embarrassing to our family." My dad said.

I couldn't believe he was saying this to me right now. I look down and start playing with my fingers. He didn't know how deeply in love I am with Billie.

"If I ever see you kiss her again or ANYTHING like that or you will be grounded again!" My dad yelled. I was trying my best to keep the tears in.

"Okay I'm sorry." I said. I stood up and walked to my room. I shut my door behind me and fell to the ground.

I started crying my eyes out. I thought my dad was better than this why would he be so mean to me for liking girls.

I need to text Billie. I stand back up and go over to my desk. "IM GOING TO THE STORE I WILL BE BACK SOON!" my dad yelled.

Okay good this gives me more time to text Billie. I grab my tablet from the desk drawer. I haven't touched this in months.

I knew Billies number by heart already .

~Billie is in Bold~

Hi Billie I got my tablet you won't believe what my dad said to me

Hiii, yeah I'm using my computer right now my mom took my phone. What did he say?

He said if he ever catches me kissing girls or any of that I'll be grounded

That's stupid, we will make sure you won't get caught 😉

"She is such a flirt I thought "

I'll make sure we won't but I'm going to be grounded for a week so I'll be ungrounded when I go back to school

Same here but I was wondering if you wanted to sneak out?

"SNEAK OUT!!? I thought"

I'm scared to get caught

You won't I've been doing it sense I was fourteen

"I trusted Billie"

Okay I trust you but what time?

How about like 1 am cause I bet your dad will be asleep and my family will be to

Okay so I'm probably going to get ready and redo my makeup

Your beautiful without it fuck the makeup but I'm going to change my clothes to so I'll text you at 12

Okay, talk to you later ☺️

Later

I put my tablet back in my desk. I wanted to wear all black because I guess it will be more sneaky. I don't know if I'm overthinking this or not.

I grab a black hoodie and black sweat pants from my closet I was just going to put the clothes under my blanket so my dad wouldn't find me suspicious.

I was just going to wear my sneakers. It doesn't really get that cold at night . Billie said fuck the makeup so I wasn't going to take the time to do it.

Maybe I'll get in the shower and brush my teeth.

~11:30 pm~

I just got done brushing my teeth. My dad got home about an hour ago. I didn't even want to talk to him but he is going to bed soon.

I walked out of the bathroom and into his room. He was just laying in his bed reading a book. "Hey, just wanted to say goodnight." I said.

My dad put his book down and said,"I was just about to go to bed, I'm going to be up at work in like five hours so I need to get sleep."

I shook my head and gave him a hug. "You need to go to sleep to! " my dad yelled.

"I will!" I screamed back. I shut my door and threw myself on the bed. I heard my tablet go off in my dresser .

I got off my bed and grabbed my tablet . Billie texted me!

Hey you ready in like twenty minutes?

Yeah my dad just fell asleep so I want to wait and make sure he is fully asleep.

Same here I already got dressed but I'm going to leave in ten so I can drive over there to get you.

Yayy I'll see you soon let me get dressed and I know your on your computer so I'll just go outside right when I get dressed.

Okay that works I'll see you soon

I put my tablet back in my desk again and grab my clothes from under my blankets.

I changed into my outfit and walked up to my mirror. I thought I looked nice in baggy clothes. I think Billie is going to like it.

I needed to snake out from the back door. I put my sneakers on and walk over to the door. I slowly open my door making sure I don't make a sound.

I walk down the stairs step by step every second. I run down my hallway and open the back door. The breeze hit my face outside .

I hear a car pull up in front of me. She is so smart she came behind my house. I run up to her car .

I open the door and smell Billies Gucci's perfume. "Heyyyyy!!" I said . I got into the car and closed the door behind me.

Billie grabbed my face and kisses me. "I wanna take you somewhere." Billie said. She put her hand on my thigh and started to drive away from my house.

~Ten Minutes Later~

Billie pulled up behind this huge hill there were lights all over the trees. "This is where I go every time I sneak out." Billie said.

I didn't even say anything back to her but I just started kissing her. Billie put her hand behind my neck.

"Push your seat back." I said. I wanted to sit on top of Billie. Billie pushed the seat back. I jumped over onto her and kept kissing her.