~I Need To Leave~ tw/smut

The bell rang about five minutes ago. I've been waiting outside for Sophia. I've been ignoring Billie all day I couldn't even believe she would go her Emma but she would let her kiss her....

I turned around and saw Billie in the distance. She wasn't walking with anyone. I saw Billie turn her head and she made eye contact with me. Fuck.

I turned my head away right away so she wouldn't think I was staring at her.  "Hey let's go!!" Sophia yelled at me.

She was in her black Jeep in the parking lot. I smiled at Sophia and ran up to the car. She had all her windows rolled down. I was ready to listen to some fucking music.

"Can we listen to music?" I asked while slamming the heavy door shut. Sophia gave me a funny look. She pulled out a aux cord.

"Yayyyyy!!!" I screamed.

~Time Speed~

We just gotten to Sophias house ten minutes ago. We were just working on our project. It was kind of a stupid one but it was easy because it's science.

Sophia and I were just writing down shit in our notebooks. But I felt a warm hand touch my thigh. I took my pencil off my paper and looked up at Sophia.

"Sorry I didn't mean to." Sophia said. I didn't even mind that much. Sophia started to rub her thumb on my thigh. Why was she doing this? Why did it turn me on?

"Well, I think I have other plans in mind than school." Sophia said quietly. I smiled at her but it got a little awkward after she said that. Sophia starts to slide her hand up my body.

Fuck, this turned me on I didn't know what to do..... Sophia pushed me down on the bed and started to kiss my neck. I turned my head away a little so she could have more room to kiss my neck.

She starts to rub my thigh again. I didn't want her to stop. I'm not taking my underwear off just so she knows. "Just so you know I'm not taking my underwear off." I said.

I didn't want her to get the wrong impression of me and I would feel bad doing this while Billie and I are on a break. Sophia never answered me but kept kissing my neck.

"That's okay." Sophia said. She kind of turned me off when she said that. I didn't want to do this anymore. I heard my phone start to ring. I started down my phone form the end of the bed and saw it was Billie.

"I need to answer this hold on." I told Sophia. She stopped kissing my neck and looked at me with a confused face.

I reached for my phone and answered right away.

~Bold is Billie~

"Hey I'm sorry about everything I knew it was any fault from not pushing Emma away from me can we please hang out soon and catch up."

"I would love to I miss you so much, where would we meet up and what time ?"

"I'll come get you now, I wanna see you. I miss you a lot more than you did."

"Aweeee babeee"

"Text me where your at and I'll come pick you up beautiful."

"I will !!"

"See you soon."

I hung up the phone and texted Billie, Sophias address. I couldn't be happier but to see Billie right now. Being without Billie was so hard for me.

"So I guess you and Billie are better now." Sophia questioned me. I jumped off the bed,"Yeah, she's coming to get me I'm sorry but this can't happen anymore."

I didn't want to seam rude but Billie comes first to me. "Whatever." Sophia said. I know this bitch did not just whatever me .

"She comes first before everyone I know so you can't act like that towards me, your not even good at kissing my neck so I'm going to have Billie do it instead." I told Sophia. She just stood there silently and looked at me.

"Welp, it was nice meeting you." Sophia said. Why was she acting like a fucking four year old right now My body started to get a little warm, I knew I was getting pissed. I still wanted to be friends.

"We can still be friends but we will never do this again." I said. My phone vibrated my whole arm and I saw a text from Billie telling me she's here. I didn't even want to say goodbye to Sophia.

I just snatched my backpack and ran out of her house. Billie was standing outside her car the she is obsessed with.

I ran up into her arms. "I missed you so much ." I said. I felt my eyes start to water up a little bit. Billie pulled away from the hug and saw I was crying.

She wiped the tear off my cheek with her thumb and she grabbed my face with both of her hands. "Don't cry." Billie said to me. She kissed my lips softly once and pulled away.

"I'm trying but I'm sorry for over reacting about that I knew it wasn't your fault." I said and looked down at my shoes. I didn't want her to look at me when I felt guilty .

"It's my fault let's just forget about this okay." Billie said she lifted my chin up and gave me a side smile. I smiled back at her and leaned in for a kiss again. Billies cold hands rubbed on my back while going down to my hips.

"I have something to tell you Venus." Billie whispered. I didn't know why she said it so quietly, was she nervous . I shook my head and waited for her to say something as she kept her hands on the side of my hips.

"What's up?" I said. Her checks started to turn a little pink. She pull me in closer to her making our hips touch each other.

"I love you."