~Ouch~

Today felt sooooo long. I'm glad its Friday because I couldn't stand being in that school any longer. I was scrolling trough Instagram while laying on my bed. I still had homework to do but I usually do it all on Saturday.

I can't stop thinking of that kiss with Billie in the bathroom. I know I would never like girls. But I felt something different, it was like I found myself... I didn't want to think to much about it because it was just a kiss and nothing more.

I forgot about everything for a second in till I saw a random number text me . I looked at the top of my phone and saw the notification. "Hey, It's Billie " I was just about to text her but I only gave her my number. I closed out of Instagram and opened my text messages.

I texted Billie back and started typing,"Hiii It's Venus lmao I think you know that but what are you up to?" I didn't want to sound so weird when I texted her. I just sent it anyways. I closed out of messages and stood out of bed. I only got home like 20 minutes ago. I have nothing to do because Emma isn't here with me.

I just stood there in silence. My dad wasn't home from work yet, I don't know where my mom went a couple years ago. I should just start my homework. I left my bag downstairs, I grabbed my phone off my bed and ran out of my room.

I went to grab my bag from the dinning table. I was getting kind of hungry, I couldn't eat lunch today because I was so stressed out . I saw Billie texted me again. I grabbed my phone, while looking at the text message as I walked to the kitchen. "Wanna ft?"

Billie texted me. I put a blushing emoji and said yes, not like the emoji means anything. hopefully ? I see a call from her number pop up on my phone. I pressed green button so I could answer the phone.

(Bold is Billie!!)

"Hii Billie!!" I said to her. My phone was just sitting on my counter.

Hey what you doing

I'm just trying to get on the counter so I can actually eat something

Damn your that short Venus??! she started to giggle after she said that.

Yeahhhhh, I am that short, I looked down at my phone to see Billie just staring at me.

Maybe wanna like uhm hang out in an hour? sense it's Friday

I Looked down at my phone again and smiled at her, Of course I do I said to her, let me just take a shower and stuff!

Okay text me when your out and I can come pick you up

Will do call you later

I hung up the phone and headed back upstairs. I grabbed a new pair of clothing because I didn't want to wear the clothes I had on at school. I grabbed my towel out of my closet. And headed to the bathroom to shower and get ready. i just totally forgot about my homework because billie was going to be here soon.

~Times Speed~

I was done taking a shower and doing my makeup. I texted Billie and told her I was ready. My dad texted me while I was in the shower saying he'll be out of town , I told him okay. I didn't know what else to say to him. I mean he is never here anymore sense mom disappeared. I'm still not over that mess but we don't need to get into that subject.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was from Billie she was asking for my address so she could come pick me up. So I sent her it so she could get here. I didn't know what we were doing yet but at least I get to see her. I put my phone back and ran downstairs.

I went to the living room to watch TV before she got here. I just put on some random movie so I didn't get to focused into the television. Right when I went to stand up I heard three small knocks on the door. I think its Billie!!!

I ran up to the door and opened it. "Hi Venus!!!!" Billie said to me. Her voice was so calming to me. I really wondered if she could sing with her voice. "Hi Billie so what we going to do?" I asked her. She was just standing there on my my front porch.

"I was thinking I could take you out to eat." Billie said to me while giving me a side smile. She was so cuteeeeee. I couldn't help it but smile back at her. I shook my head and walked outside. I closed the door behind me and made sure it was locked.

"You gonna say bye to your mom or dad?" She said to me.

"I have no idea where my mom is and my dad is on a work trip in like Chicago or something." I started to walk off my porch. I didn't know where Billie parked so I waited for her to catch up to me. "Here follow me I'll show you where I parked. I started to follow behind her. She opened my gate and waited for me to exit first. She was so nice to me, it makes me miss Emma.

"I'm only down the street." Billie said while walking backwards. She makes me laugh a lot . I forgot to tie the laces on my shoes. I see my shoe lace go under my foot. Oh shit I'm going to tri-. I fall to the ground and my ankle twits, "OWW fuck Billie!!!" I said. My ankle started to turn dark purple. I took off my shoe because it started to make my ankle feel worst.

"Oh shit, Lets get you to the hospital!!" Billie said. She picked me up like she was holding a baby so I didn't have to walk to the car.