Prom pt 1

It was the next morning, billies hand was around my waist. I reached over for my phone on my side table. Holy shit! its already 12 and i forgot PROM is tonight. I need to make sure i look good for billie and her only.

I put my phone back down and turned around and looked at billie, she was still passed out. I just laid there looking at her, i'm so lucky to have her. She's so beautiful.

I started to stare out into space looking at her sleeping. but i heard her voice as she wakes up and it snapped me back into place right away. "Good morning beautiful." billie said in her morning voice.

wait... why was ur kind of hot when she said that...  her morning voice uughhhhh, i'm happy she's mine. "Good morning babe." i said back. i brought myself closer to billie making our lips almost touch.

Billie just laid there looking at me as she slowly lifted her hand up to my check and put her soft lips against mine. I slid my tongue into her mouth as i climb over on top of billie.

she kept kissing me as she started to lift my shirt off of me leaving me just in my basketball shorts. I put my lips on billies neck and left a hickey as i kept kissing her over and over again in a different spot every time on her neck.

i took my lips away from her neck as billie started to tie her hair up. i jumped off of billie and laid back down. she made eye contact with me as she went under the covers.

i felt her breath approach my thighs and her warm fingers started to pull my underwear down. she started kissing me on my inner thighs trying to tease me.

knock knock. I turned my head right towards my door as i hear someone knock on it. fuck this. okie only be one person, my dad. "HOLD ON!!" I screamed.

billie and i jumped out of my bed panicking as i put my clothes back on. "One second!!!!" i screamed again. "Where do I go!!?" billie whispered .i pointed to under my bed. There were no other spots to hide so it scared the shit out of me knowing he might find her.

billie went under my bed as i walked up to my door and opened it. sadly it was my dad, i wasn't to excited to see him because first of all he doesn't support me and ruined a good morning sex moment of mine.

"what you up to in here?" he said as he walked into my room. I just stood there questioning why he is asking me this, he never does. "Just waking up literally and i have prom tonight soooo." i said.

"Sounds good just making sure you don't have any girls in my house." I just stood there and rolled my eyes at him, he really pisses me off.

"Welp I was just checking on you anyways but i'm going back to work." my dad said. He just walked out of my room without giving me a hug? not even a goodbye?

i can't wait to get out of this place. i heard my dads car pull out of the driveway. "okay your good." i said. Billie crawled out from under the bed and just started laughing.

"That was so scary." billie said. I walked up to her and kissed her and smiled at her.

"Yeah that was at least he is gone till we get back from prom or whatever." i said. i wonder why we haven't been to billies house before.

"You know we haven't ever been to your house before maybe we can get ready for prom together over there?" i asked billie. she nodded her head as she put the pants back on she was wearing yesterday.

"yeah maybe we should, my mom really wants to meet you." billie smiled at me and said. she pulled me closer to her and kissed me again.

"So you told your mom about me now huh." i giggled. i was just trying to mess around with her, she has a little soft spot in her, it's cute.

"maybeeeeee." she said. billie giggled along with me. I wanted to get everything ready to go over to billies house.

"let's get ready for your house?" i asked. i mean she already was but i still had to grab all my shit. I reached out for billies hand. i had to go get my prom dress out of my dads room.

it was going to be a little hard because this was my moms dress from prom. it was hard for me not to have a couple tears drop down my face.

"babe don't cry, i love you." billie said as she squeezed my hand tighter while it was locked in hers. the way she supported me made me feel loved by someone.

"I love you to let's grab this dress and get the fuck out of here!"