𝟬𝟱. 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗸

Start from the beginning

Zero finally got control of himself and climbed over the backseat. He basically crawled out of the car making his way towards the scene in front of him.

"It was terrified actually." Scott said in reply to whatever the strawberry blond said

"η φύση είναι ανισορροπημένη." Zero said as his eyes flashed pink again. The four teenagers looked at him in confusion.

"Was that Greek? Are you speaking Greek? He speaks Greek? What did you just say? What did you say in the car?" Stiles shot questions out at a rapid speed.

"He said nature is unbalanced." Lydia said as Allison sent him an unsure look. Stiles wasn't really surprised Lydia knew Greek.

"What does that mean? Zero what does that mean?" Scott asked as Zero shuffled from foot to foot, he didn't know the full gist of it, but one thing was clear.

"έρχεται ο κίνδυνος." Zero's eyes flashed again, he couldn't control it this time as they blazed pink in the night. Surprising Allison and Lydia.

"He said danger is coming." Lydia responded as they all looked at her. She had a feeling what the boy said in front her was true, danger was coming.

***
"You're Zero." Is the first thing Zero heard when he walked into Scott's kitchen at four AM. Scott kicked him out his room complained about 'the smell of strawberries are effecting my dreams' and 'I don't know what a strawberry kiss is i think i made it up, but i want one from you and it's freaking me out.' Zero was confused about that whole situation, he didn't go to sleep after that.

"You are my mom." Zero said as he watched Mellisa eat the stir fry rice, Scott ordered for her.

"Excuse me?" Mellisa asked not knowing if she heard that correctly. Zero sat down at the counter with her.

"Scott called you my mom." Zero said and that's when Mellisa finally understood what Zero was saying.

"Yes i'm Scott's mom and you're the tree?" Mellisa asked not wanting to come of as rude to the boy next to her.

"I'm not a tree." Zero said as looked at the fast food Mellisa was eating and suddenly realized that Mellisa had just gotten out of work.

"I mean not completely." Zero said as he went to the cabinet making as little noise as possible. Mellisa watched in confusion as the boy moved around.

"I don't have a my mom." Zero admitted as he lit the stove and placed a pot of boiling water on.

"I'm sorry about that sweetheart." Mellisa admitted as Zero gave her a smile.

"I'm not upset about it, my soul is a thousand years old i can manage." Zero said as Mellisa furrowed her eyebrows.

"Your one thousand?" Mellisa asked as a tiny plant grew from her counter, she had no idea what it was, but it smelled good.

"Not technically." Zero replied as he watched the water boil. He was semi-upset Scott didn't let him in his room, but my mom was cool.

"Aren't you supposed to be sleep right now?" Mellisa asked as Zero chopped up the tiny plant and put it in the bottom of the coffee cup he picked out, it had little strawberries on it.

"I don't need sleep to get my energy up." Zero said as he poured the now boiled water into the cup, he grabbed a little bit of sugar from a jar that set on the counter and mixed it together.

"This will help you sleep really good." Zero said setting it in front of Mellisa.

"Goodnight my mom." Zero said as he made his way to the guest room not having any means on sleeping.

"Goodnight Zero." Mellisa said though she knew the boy wouldn't hear her. When she got up for work the next morning she had to reminder herself to thank Zero for the tea.

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛.
𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜

(𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜)
𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜!

𝙷𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎.

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎-𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐!

𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗, 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚊.

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 :)