I Bluemoon's Pack I

Magsimula sa umpisa

She suddenly remembered the small knife that Greyson gave her on their first day of training. She keeps taking care of it and trying to train herself using it. It was a lot more convenient to use than she expected.

"Pick one," utos nito sa kanya na kaagad niyang sinunod. Maigi niyang tinitigan isa-isa ang mga espadang iyon bago tuluyang pumili. Hindi iyon ganun kalaki at kabigat, tamang-tama lamang upang magamit niya ang armas ng maayos.

After a few seconds of preparation. She's now facing Greyson once again. He holds the same wooden sword that she decided to pick and within a split second, the battle between them starts.

Just like in their first duel, she used her brain to come up with strategic attacks and defenses against the man. It's only been a minute but she's already running out of breath trying to defend against the man's attacks.

"You hold your sword too loose," komento nito na kaagad nakarating sa kanyang tenga. Dahilan kung bakit humigpit ang kanyang pagkaka-kapit sa espadang iyon. Tuloy-tuloy na ang pagtulo ng pawis sa kanyang noo gayundin ang pangingimay sa kanyang hita at paa. Hindi pa tuluyang gumagaling ang ilang sugat at gasgas na nakuha niya mula sa mga nakaraang pagsasanay.

Her body is just too weak and incompatible for this kind of hard training. Even though she considered herself illness free, she can't be so sure about her own health.

Hindi naman kasi siya lumaking maayos ang buhay. Malay ba niya kung may nakatago na pala siyang sakit sa katawan.

She's too thin and sickly.

He's way too perfectionist for her to learn everything that he wants her to learn given the fact that she didn't grow up receiving proper lessons or proper food to eat or a place to stay. She didn't even know how to communicate well with other people. She had a lot of trauma to meet the man's expectations.

But she still tries, she won't just give up. She won't get tired even if she collapses here.

"Focus!" Medyo napalakas ang pag-atake nito ng espada sa kanya.

Ramdam niya na lang pag-rehistro ng matinding sakit sa kanyang pulsuhan, tila ba may ugat na naputol doon. Idagdag pa ang iilang sugat sa kanyang palad gawa ng maliliit na piraso ng kahoy ng espadang iyon na aksidenteng tumutusok sa kanyang balat sa tuwing napapalakas ang pag-atake nito.

Her hands automatically dropped the wooden sword as she tried to cover up the pain from expressing through her face. She doesn't want him to pity her. That's the last thing she would want from him.

"You're still weak. Too weak," puno ng lamig na usal nito sa kanya.

Mariin niyang naipikit ang mata bago pilit na pinalis ang sakit na nararamdaman. Sa dami ng pagmamalupit na dinanas niya sa kamay ng ama at kapatid ay dapat manhid na siya sa ganitong klaseng sakit. Mas matindi pa ang sakit na tiniis niya sa kamay ng mga ito noon. Kakarampot lamang ng nararamdaman niya ngayon.

Ayaw niyang isipin ni Greyson na nag-iinarte lamang siya kaya kaagad niyang pinulot pabalik ang kahoy na espadang iyon gamit ang sugatang palad.

But she froze when her hands won't grip the sword's handle. It feels like she lost control over her own fingers. Her hands went numb and shaking. She tried to grip it several times and it always ended up slipping away from her hands, like she already lost all her strength. She's starting to get irritated with herself and her frustration started to show on her face that she didn't even notice how Greyson walked towards her and gripped her hands away from getting that wooden sword on the ground.

"Stop it," he muttered slowly as he pulled her towards the seat and made her sit there by force. He then kneeled in front of her and carefully observed her wounded hands.