I Official Announcement I

KABANATA XXI

Third Person's POV

Almost all of Moonstone's important leaders, as well as their allied pack, have gathered in front of the central mansion for an unofficial meeting, or perhaps an announcement. Pareho pa ding nakatulala sila alpha greyson at beta jake sa mga panauhing nagtipon-tipon sa harap ng central pack.

Isa-isang nagtama ang mata nila Greyson at ng mga panauhing iyon. He still has a little worry in his mind, which he tried to hide by not showing any emotion on his face. The polar opposite of the smiles and excitement seen on the faces of most of their pack members gathered throughout the area. Halos hindi na matanaw ng kanilang tingin ang hangganan ng mga nilalang na nagtungo doon. The entire front of the central mansion has lost its open space.

"What do we do now?" May pag-aalalang usal ni Beta Jake dahil pareho nilang hindi inaasahan na ganito kabilis kakalat ang balita, ang malala pa ay hindi lang sa kanilang pack kundi maging sa mga nilalang na hindi pa nila nais makaalam ng sikretong ito ay siya pang naunang nakaalam.

Among them are the three allied leaders that they are most suspicious of.

"Our men are somewhere out there. They'll stay hidden and watchful until we tell them to do something." Sambit ni beta jake habang patuloy na iniikot ang mata sa komosyong iyon. He can't even concentrate on one thing because he wants to know how many of these leaders have gathered here right now. Those who are not present are unlikely to have heard the news.

"When will they report to us?" Seryosong sambit ni Greyson at inilipat sandali ang tingin pabalik sa beta. The beta ust shook his head.

"It appears that they will continue to observe for several days now that they know something about your mate. Ito ang pinaka-kritikal na oras upang patuloy na magmasid sa kanilang galaw. In that way we can avoid unnecessary problems in Everly's safety." Dire-diretsong usal nito na tinanguan na lamang ni Greyson.

They do not have a choice then but to officially announce the thing they came here for.

"I believe we should also use this opportunity to temporarily prevent them from moving. We can use the fact that you've already found your match to keep them busy in the meantime. Siguradong hindi sila basta-bastang gagawa ng galaw ngayong may isang malaking pangyayari sa pack. We'll use this to build a more concrete plan against those three." Dugtong nito habang nakatingin sa tatlong pinuno na ngayon ay nagkita-kita na sa gitna ng pulumpon ng nilalang sa ibaba.

They all greeted each other as they always did. Alpha Douglas and Alpha Edmond appear to have brought along their beta. While Alpha Gerald arrived on his own. The same is true for chief commander Gideon, who arrived with a troupe of pack soldiers whom they recognize as the most skilled; they stand as the pack's greatest knights, protecting the council members at all costs, particularly him, the Alpha. Fergus, the chief doctor, was also present, and he is a very private and serious person.

Ito palang ang pang limang beses na nakita niya ito. Greyson was even fortunate to have met this great doctor five times, as opposed to others who had probably only seen him twice or once in their lives. There are likely other pack members out there who have never met the chief doctor. That is how remote he appears to the outside world; all he does is lock himself away at the institute of medicine with his own group of skilled doctors and constantly develop their health system. When it comes to those evil warlocks, the chief doctor is the genius behind their successful discoveries, and he has been loyal and a great support to the pack's safety.