"Like father like son indeed. You two can't help but bark like a little cub instead of handling things calmly. You can't be a leader if you can't even control your own emotion." Malamig na usal ni Greyson na tuluyang ini-angat ang direksyon sa mata ng dalawa.

"We'll talk about that matter in private. For now, we have more important things to talk about than hearing you scream all day." Dugtong nito at nag muwestra sa mga kawal na tuluyan ng hilahin palabas ang dating gamma. 

Dahil na din sa labis na pagkapahiya ay maging si Dave ay sumama na lang sa ama palabas sa kwarto.

Tila nakahinga ng maluwag ang ilan sa mga naroon na nakasaksi sa nangyari ng sandaling makaalis na ang dalawa. 

But then, the allied leaders already have this smug look on their faces as if judging Greyson in their mind once again. 

Ilang saglit pa ay tuluyan ng naupo at nakumpleto ang council. Hindi pa man nag-iinit ang mga ito sa pagkakaupo ay kaagad ng nag pasaring ng komento ang ilan sa mga ito, lalo na ang tatlong allied leaders. 

"Hindi mo maaaring takasan na lang ang lahat gamit ang kapangyarihang iyang Alpha. Kung tutuusin ay napakadali lamang ibigay ang gusto ni Eduardo." Usal ni Alpha Edmond, ang alpha ng Darkmoon pack, isa sa tatlong allied leaders ng Pack na kanilang kasapi. Isa din sa tatlong pinunong pina-iimbestigahan niya kay Jake.

Inside the room there's five of them in total. Alpha Greyson, Beta Jake, Alpha Edmond, Alpha Douglas and Alpha Gerald. Ironically, all three of this leaders are the first to come here. 

Kung sino pa ang pinaka-ayaw makita ni Greyson ng araw na iyon ay siya pang nauna sa pagpupulong. 

Maybe because of these alpha's nature of meddling with other's business. They like being right and becoming the center of attention. 

"Alpha Edmond is right. Eduardo's daughter is missing, it must be so frustrating in his part as a Father." Gatong naman ni Alpha Gerald. Hindi na nagulat sila Jake at Greyson sa gawi ng mga ito. Sanay na siyang pinagtutulungang ipahiya ng tatlo. 

Fortunately, he haven't lose to any of their conversation.

"Excuse me, but before using the pack's force, the Pack as a whole should be consulted; what they did was utterly unreasonable. Without even consulting the alpha, the HEAD of the council, they send out the troupes. Ano na lang ang mararamdaman ng pamilya ng mga kawal oras na may mangyari sa kanila? If any of those warriors died while trying to find Eduardo's daughter without even having a set plan, would the three of you be held accountable?" Dire-diretso na pambara ni Jake sa mga ito. 

He watched how those leaders raised their brow and completely ignored his words.

"We didn't even know where to look for her anyways, or if the threat to our pack for another possible attack is gone. We can't just let go of highly skilled warriors out there, gayong may nakaamba pang panganib sa kaligtasan ng pack." Greyson added which made the three of them shut their mouths.

Finally, the chief commander arrived, behind him was the chief doctor as well.

"We're all here. Shall we start?" Pagbabago na lamang ni Jake ng topic ng sandaling maka-upo na sa kanilang upuan ang dalawa pang hinihintay.

They are not expecting the 3 other councils to join them today since those three are busy handling the impact of the sudden attack on the pack, especially to the flow of products coming in and out of the whole moonstone and continuing research and expedition outside the pack.

To be honest, the chief expedition only comes back home to their pack, twice a month to report for their new findings and research outside their territory and if there's any update on how they can counter the attacks of those warlocks. Because of this sudden attack to the second district, they are expecting the group's arrival any days from now.