Chapter 16 - Russia

Angelina's POV

I had an idea. I rushed out of bed and got ready quickly. I ran to Charlie's room, he was in the same room as Guy, Jesse and ... Banks. I wasnt scared to face Banks though.

I ran in and jumped on top of Charlie.
"Spazaway! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I said hitting him with pillows. I stood up and opened the curtains, letting light into the room, and it caused all the boys to groan. Jesse and Guy sat up and looked at me in confused. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jesse yelled at me.
"Shut up JESSICA!" I yelled back which caused him to start laughing. Adam sat up and looked at me. He's SHIRTLESS! Angelina Elizabeth Sparks DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT HIM! But he looks so hot! ANGELINA STOP!!!  I looked over at Charlie again, so I can avoid getting caught staring at Banks, he was still lying down. I jumped right on top of him and started whacking him with a pillow, making him groan and sit up.

"What?" He said, looking at me with a tired smile.
"Get your lazy ass up, I have an idea." I got up took out some clothes for him and chucked them at him.
"What idea would that be best friend?" He asked while starting to change, causing me to turn around, and face away from him. I made quick eye contact with Banks but then looked away quickly, I can't stare at him while he's shirtless!
"You know how Banks is out because of his wrist? I have the perfect idea for a new recruit!" I said.
"Wait are you think what I'm thinking?" Charlie said, and I turned around to face him again.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I said with a shocked smile. There was a moment of silence.
"RUSS TYLER!!!" We both said at the same time.
"You guys really are best friends." Guy said with a chuckle. And with that me and Charlie ran out the door.

Adam's POV

I caught her staring, but I didn't say anything, I just looked down and smirked. Her and Charlie  ran out the room, and again I felt jealous.
"You like her that much that you get jealous of her best friend?" Jesse said.
"The first thing on your priorities list is to fucking apologise to her!!! What you did yesterday was unacceptable!" Guy said. I looked down .
"You like her don't you?" Jesse asked.
I stayed silent again, then I looked up. "No I don't!" I said throwing a pillow at him.
"YOU LIKE HER!?!?!?" The rest of the team said stumbling in the room.
"Oh my god stop!" I said hiding my face because, I felt myself blushing, thankfully no one noticed.
" We'll help you plan an apology!" And everyone nodded. Oh boy.

~

Angelina's POV.

We found Russ and rushed to Coach's office.
"Coach!" Charlie and I both yelled.
"With Banks out we got a roster slot open." Charlie said.
"Yeah?" Coach said, confused.
"You know how I told you I'd make a better coach than a player?" Charlie continued.
"As the Captains of the team we did some scouting for us. Come on in." I said, signalling to Russ.
"Russ Tyler. Coach Bombay."
"Hiya Coach." Russ said.
"Russ Tyler, huh?" We nodded. "Well Russ, what can you do for the team?"
"You never heard of my knucklepuck?"
"kucklepuck? No." Coach replied causing us to smirk.

~

The game against Russia. We were leading 2-1 during the third period. Russ decided to finally use his knucklepuck. He flipped the puck on its side, he shoots, he scores! We were through to the finals! I was so happy!

We were in the locker room after the game when Coach walked in.
"I told him no visitors, but he wanted to congratulate you anyway." Coach said and then something unexpected happened. WAYNE GRETZKY WALKED IN. Oh my god! I was ecstatic!!! He came in and congratulated us.
"Well, well, I was hoping that I would meet you some day Angelina. I've got to say, I am a huge fan of you! You are an amazing young player!" Wayne said.
"You have no idea how much that means to me coming from you! I've been a fan of you since I was really young! Thank you!" Then a photographer walked in.
"Right everyone! Say hockey!"
"Hockey!" We all said and after a few moments Wayne left.                    "Wayne Gretzky said he is a big fan of me. I think I'm gonna to faint!" I said making everyone giggle.

~

I was chilling in the dorms when I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I said and there he was, standing there.

Adam's POV

I walked in her dorm.
"Hey... can we talk?" I said. She nodded and I sat next to her.
"Whatever." She said.
"Look, I'm sorry. For everything I said the other night. It was horrible of me to yell at you and also assume stuff that are such a sensitive topic for you. I hope you can forgive me."
She just nodded. "Its fine I guess." I got up and went to leave, but then I turned to face her.
"Oh, and just because I apologised it doesn't mean that the rivalry is over and that we are friends. Clear?" I said  then I left.

Angelina's POV

That was so weird. So he wants me to accept his apology but the rivalry isn't over? I will never understand boys.

The rest of the night the team and I watched movies, and ate food. Things were good, we were in the finals of the Junior Goodwill Games. I was so exited for what's to come.

----------------------------------------------------------
That was Chapter 16! I'm sorry but this is extremely slow burn. Hope you enjoyed this chapter though!
-author