Chapter 9 - Busted.

Angelina's POV

Tonight we're playing against Italy. I was walking out the bathroom with all my stuff heading to the locked room to get ready for the game. I was about to take the corner but I stumbled back and hid. Bombay was just walking away from interviewers when he bumped into some blonde chick.

OH GOD THATS THE ICELAND CHICK. HOLY SHIT. I started getting a little closer to hear what they were saying.
"You're Coach Bombay right?"
"That's right."
"You play well, I mean your team do."
"Who are you?"
"I'm the trainer for the Iceland team. My name is Marria." Someone cleared their throat from behind. Stansson. The girl walked away.
"We haven't formally met. I'm Gordon Bombay, coach of Team USA."
"I know my competition. I know you."
"Yeah, but do you know the real me?" He said with a chuckle
"You're full of confidence. Cocky. American." Not wrong about that.

Before I could hear anymore I headed straight for the locker room. I got ready and the game was about to start.
"Team USA. They lead Italy 6-0, they really dominated this game. Italy with the puck across the line, D'Agistino shoots, glove save by Goldberg."
We cheered.
"Hey man, there was nothing on that. How about a real shot? Hey paisan, meatballs are slowing you down? How do you say in italiano, wussy?" Goldberg said making the player launch at him. The ref managed to hold him back in time though.
"Goldberg!" Coach shouted, telling him off.
"What did I say?" Goldberg replied, thinking he's funny. I went over to him and slapped the back of his head.
"Why don't you concentrate on the game instead of playing dumb?" I said, trying to hold a serious face, but then we both burst out laughing.
"That's was a good one though." I said, fist bumping him, before skating away to continue the game.
"Go get 'em Ange!" I could here my friends shout from the box. I smiled.

~

We won the game of course. I was walking around town with Fulton and Portman. We were heading to get ice-cream but I suddenly pulled them back.
"Look, its coach with the Iceland chick, this isn't the first time I've seen them talking. They talked before the game against Italy, but were interrupted by Stansson."
Busted.
"What's he doing with her? Great coach we've got." Portman said, before we walked away, it was past curfew anyway. We all really needed to get some sleep. We were going to play Iceland tomorrow, and I already knew they were going to do everything in their power to hurt me first and get me out the game.

----------------------------------------------------------
That was Chapter 9! Hope you enjoyed. Coach really got busted. Let me know what you think in the comments!
-author