Chapter 1 - The Random Call

Angelina's POV

7:30 am
It was a rainy day here in London. Nothing special. This was normal weather. I was sat on my window sill looking down at the busy streets of London. People were most likely hustling to get to the tube to go to work. Mornings were always this busy on work days.

The raindrops fell gently on my window. If you were wondering I live by myself. How may you ask? It comes with being the daughter of a Lord and Lady here in Britain, my whole family are Lords and Ladies. I know, how posh and sophisticated. I've been living with my aunt since the age of 11, but as shes always working my security guard keeps me company. To be honest I like living like this rather than with the rest of my family, no one could bother me, I am free to do whatever, whenever I want, most of the time.

I know I haven't fully introduced myself yet, so here goes. Hello, I'm Angelina Sparks! I play hockey, I'm well known around the world actually! I'm considered a legend on the ice, not to brag or anything but, I am a really good player! My nickname is "The Hothead" because I'm extremely vicious on the ice, I'm known for having slight anger issues and being slightly violent on the ice sometimes, when I say slight I mean extreme. I've won many international competitions! I've been playing since I could walk. Fun fact, my parents actually signed me up for figure skating and hockey when I was little, along with my sister. They knew that one of us would go into figure skating and the other into hockey, and they were right.

My sister, Gabriella Sparks is a professional figure skater, and competes internationally like me, but I barely see here because she's free to travel all the time as she's 16. But we are still close though and we call each other all the time an-

My phone started ringing. I rushed over to the wall where it was and I picked it up.
"Hello?" I said, obviously confused.
"Hello there!" Said the man, excitedly.  "I'm Don Tibbles from Hendrix Hockey Apparel! Is this Miss Angelina Sparks?"
"Speaking."
"I would like to give you and offer of a life time!"
"Ummm ... ok and what would that be?" I said, still confused.

"We would like you to represent the USA in the Junior Goodwill Games."
My body filled with excitement. Was this actually happening?!
"I would love too!"
"Alright, I have a flight booked for you tomorrow, a car will come and pick you up from your home at 6:00 pm and will drop you off to the airport, where I will meet you and we will fly to Minneapolis Minnesota at 7:00 pm. Is that ok with you?"
"Yes it is! Thank you!"
"No no, I thank you, have a good rest of your day and I'll see you soon, take care. Bye!"
"Bye!"

I hung up the phone. I let my happiness get the best of me and I  started screaming! THIS WAS AMAZING! I really do feel sorry for my neighbours though... oops.

I searched up Hendrix Hockey Apparel and Don Tibbles, just to make sure that someone wasn't secretly trying to kidnap me or something. I spent the rest of my day packing. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------
That was chapter 1! I hoped you enjoy, I know it wasn't the best but I promise it gets for exciting!
-author